PDA

View Full Version : Manager not importing all hands.

seaweed1992
06-04-2011, 06:19 AM
Hi there,

Noticed over last couple of weeks that the manager is not importing all hands correctly.
Played a couple of big pots in a session, only to find after on session review that they were not there? The pots in question I won, yet the manager had me down as a losing session, yet i know by my bankroll figure after that it was a winning session.
Just played this morning and same thing happened, I stacked someone, refreshed the current session, yet it didnt recognise the hand anywhere, and had me as slightly down.
Its only started happening last couple of weeks, prior to this it has been fine.
Thanks in advance.........

netsrak
06-04-2011, 07:09 AM
Which pokersite?
Which gametype?
Which HM version?
Which operating system?

Is it the same with a new database?

Gazjax69
06-06-2011, 04:10 PM
I have a similar problem with 90man KO MTTs on full tilt. HEM doesnt show the winning results in tournaments results tab as if i hadnt played the tourny. Whereas it does show the loosing one from the same day.

This obviously does my ego no good.

Ive tried importing the file individually and ive updated HEM and neither has worked.

Thanks for any help

Patvs
06-06-2011, 07:13 PM
What does the matching summary file of the tournament say?

Every game consists of two files (created by Full Tilt):
-1 the handhistory file
-2 the summary file

The summary file contains the info:
your finish position, your winnings, etc.

Open such a summary file to check if it has the winnings info / finish position...
... or does it state the tournament is still "in progress"?
If this is the case, you either closed Full Tilt, or the table too early before Full Tilt was able to update this info.

markomm
06-09-2011, 12:03 AM
Hi there,

Noticed over last couple of weeks that the manager is not importing all hands correctly.
Played a couple of big pots in a session, only to find after on session review that they were not there? The pots in question I won, yet the manager had me down as a losing session, yet i know by my bankroll figure after that it was a winning session.
Just played this morning and same thing happened, I stacked someone, refreshed the current session, yet it didnt recognise the hand anywhere, and had me as slightly down.
Its only started happening last couple of weeks, prior to this it has been fine.
Thanks in advance.........

This is also happening to me since last weeks i think. I play on 2 different networks (bossmedia and entraction) and it already happened on both.
I have the latest version of HEM and i use win7 64bit.

It's also really weird because my friend who also own HEM and plays on bossmedia has the same problem as me.

Hope you programmers can figure it out

The_Groke
06-09-2011, 12:54 PM
This happened to me on Boss aswell. I was playing 4tables of PLO, and hands from 1 table are missing.That is strange because HUD was working and recognized the table etc. But the hands are missing in hem.

I have 1.11.06g, Windows 7 64bit

Patvs
06-09-2011, 05:02 PM
All Boss Media related problems are caused by, read: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/poker-site-support/82001-boss-media-update-5-24-a-new-post.html

seaweed1992
06-10-2011, 10:16 AM
Hi, sorry for the late reply, and I will read the thread you have posted.

here are my details anyway............

Virgin poker (boss media)
Full ring cash
HEM version 1.11.04
Windows 7 home premium.

Wierd going on.......... next time I turned HEM on the stats were correct, then a day later another sessions stats changed from when I last played, I noticed that in one pot when I got stacked, HEM had imported this hand twice? thus showing a bigger loss than it actually was.
Again last night, I stacked someone, and the hand didnt show up anywhere????
Regards.

Patvs
06-10-2011, 04:39 PM
First of all upgrade from 1.11.04 to 1.11.06g:
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Boss Media did a software update last week, which still causes some problems with 06g. These issues should be fixed in 1.11.07 to be released in the next 2-3 days.