PDA

View Full Version : hud works, but hands arent imported??

diseazed
03-20-2009, 09:42 AM
hi,

my hud works great on stars, but last night i played 200 hands on 1 table, i see the text file history in the pokerstars hand history, but its not to be found in my holdem manager.
it worked before and now it doesnt?
the auto import folders are configured correct, and i tried to manually import the text file it didnt work.

has this something to do that i changed the Log from = on to = off? it was a thread on this forum to stop HM from making huge log files.

please help me!

if its neccecary i will turn log on again.

hope someone can respond soon thanks.

PS:

i resetted my pc,

and now also the whole Text file in pokerstars hand history folder is gone deleted????????????

i dont understand how any of this is possible i didnt delete the file.

morny
03-20-2009, 01:02 PM
Can you try a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and then try reimporting the hands, if there still not showing up make sure your filters are clear and failing that email me the HH that wont import to morny@holdemmanager.net

The hh wouldnt have been deleted, HM would just have moved it to an archive folder, this will be C:\HMarchive by default or else another folder you specified when setting up the auto import folders, if you open the import folders and click edit youll see where theyre been archived to