PDA

View Full Version : Problems with pokerstars :(

martinius79
06-04-2011, 05:39 AM
Hello.

I am trying out this software for pokerstars, however I do not seem to get it working as supposed.

I have windows 7 and have turned of my uac as told.

I configered the handhistory and the sumary folders as told.

The table manager recognize what table I am in, but that is it actually.

No stats showing on table or nothing.

I also downloaded the update fix.

Anyone got any idea here?

Just read one user who says this must be done:
"Under Windows 7 you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe to be started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executable's and select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer. In the latest versions it is not started automatically. You need to start it via control panel > administrative tools > services. Starting it once should insure it works in the future also. "

I tought when O disabled UAC there would be no admin aprovals needed. The secondary logon device is nothing I heard about.

Obviously I am mistaken somehow. I really do not undserstand how so many people makes it work as I can not figure it out.

netsrak
06-04-2011, 07:07 AM
The secondary logon service is required for the database installation - you can skip this.

The administrator rights should be fine if UAC is switched off.

Please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work