PDA

View Full Version : Favorite on the turn but lost on river stat?

langejan
03-20-2009, 07:26 AM
Hi!

I have a lot of SNG's tracked in HM.

Is it possible to track how many allin hands I lost on the river when I was a favorite on the turn?

mongomongoose
03-20-2009, 08:24 AM
I am interested in this as well. Will try to help you a bit, but more for whoever looks at the post to answer you.

The way I currently look it up for cash is the following. The latest non beta version I am using does not create all in equity percentage though for tourneys. Not sure about the beta. So you have to just use the all in filter, and go to the hands that are lost (at least that I have discovered that the only way I can find it) and figure out which ones you was ahead on the turn if I was all in earlier than the turn.

Filter > More filters.

I then choose All in (whatever street) as a filter, and All in equity greater than <whatever % I am looking to get>, and won hand = false.

The one issue is if your all in preflop choosing the all in on turn filter does return the hand. If you choose say, the flop and turn it returns no hand as you can not go all in on the flop and turn both, only the specific street you got all in on is returned, not if your all in on later streets as well where the equity could very well no longer meet the % requirement. So I have to manually go through all the hands and figure out which ones I was still ahead or behind on etc...

One thing I would love to see is to be able to use && or || in the filters as well (logical ands and nots). Do not believe I have come across a situation I was looking for that this functionality alone would not solve that I cannot figure out a way to drill down to get with the current filters available. Well, other than opps hand strength, and actions. Since I pretty much review all hands, unless I want to go look them up, if I am 3 betting out of the blinds alot against someone then I assume they have a high steal %, and if not a low steal % etc...

I know alot of people seem to want a "rivered" filter they was ahead but lost, but I am more 1000 times more concerned if I am getting all in behind rather than getting sucked out on so not as bad for me I guess since I can already get that.

Sorry OP, went a bit farther than I intended when I started the post.

langejan
03-20-2009, 08:54 AM
Thanks. I will try this.

And youre right about that this filter is not that interesting at all. I am just having the sickest bad run and especially on the river. Just want to check it for fun.

mongomongoose
03-20-2009, 09:20 AM
Well its useful as well. Like if shoving against a station that has a FD, they are going to sting plenty of times. That situation and others is what I am looking for as well. Hands I should be getting away from, but by me misplaying as well I am not able to.