PDA

View Full Version : Problem with winings for a session

Adrian20XX
08-04-2008, 08:23 AM
Hi,
I've just finished a session, and the result of the session I get from Holdem Manager is different from the result calculated by money started - money ended from Full Tilt Cashier (I play NL 1/2).
The result calculated with money started - money ended = -46,55 and the result I'm getting from Holdem Manager for this session is -38,55.
It is not a problem of import cause the hands match exactly, both are 839 in the site stats and HM, and it is not a problem of the session being broke down because I've just started using the product and I have only 5 sessions, and until this one all the sessions matched perfectly.
No bonus problem either, HM shows a smaller loss that the site loss.
I know this does not make much sense, any help to solve the problem will be great.
TIA & Regards ...

fabio
08-04-2008, 10:02 AM
Are you sure that there were no import errors?

Adrian20XX
08-04-2008, 01:31 PM
Are you sure that there were no import errors?

I'm a newbie, but I think there is no errors because of this:
1) I have only five sessions
2) After each session I copy in an Excell sheet the stats from Full Tilt, and the number of hands (and the profit for the first four sessions) do match, and the number of hands for the problematic session also matches.
3) The total hands give same number on both the Excell sheet and in Holdem Manager, 1753 hands total for me in my database.

What do you suggest me to do?

TIA & Regards ...

morny
08-04-2008, 01:38 PM
Unfortunately if its not an import problem then its a calculation problem in the HH and the only way of finding it is going through 1 by 1 and comparing it to the full tilt hands in the cashier section.

Adrian20XX
08-04-2008, 01:43 PM
Unfortunately if its not an import problem then its a calculation problem in the HH and the only way of finding it is going through 1 by 1 and comparing it to the full tilt hands in the cashier section.
My HM version is 1.06.01e.
Can I send the HHs to support to see if you can import them and what results do you get?
I didn't understood what you suggested to do, I mean, I can go by HH now one by one, but at Full Tilt I don't see where I can see the evoultion of my Bankroll.
TIA & Regards ...

morny
08-04-2008, 01:47 PM
Email me the HH and ill import them and tell me which player you want to check the results for and ill let you know

morny@holdemmanager.net

Adrian20XX
08-04-2008, 01:55 PM
Email me the HH and ill import them and tell me which player you want to check the results for and ill let you know

morny@holdemmanager.net

HHs sent, thank you very much.