PDA

View Full Version : Unlocking hands to get them to import

spimp13
06-03-2011, 06:34 PM
I had to get PostgreSQL put back on my computer after a buddy deleted it on accident cleaning up some space on my laptop to make room for a Windows large update.

When he got it up and running it only was importing hands from 6-1. I have checked in C > HMArchive and it appears they are all there in a locked xml format.

Example Havana (35355050).xml.

How can I get all these hands to import back into HEM?

Thanks

Patvs
06-03-2011, 10:53 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Run a import from folder on C:/HMArchive.
If it detect "0 hands to import"
First MOVE the hands to a different folder, then run the import from file on that location.

spimp13
06-04-2011, 11:28 AM
Thank you, I was able to move them to a different folder on my desktop and it imported into HEM. However runs the import over and over pulling duplicate hands, errors etc. Did I only need to import from that path once and then go back to choosing a different spot to save my hands from now on so it will only pick up new hands?

spimp13
06-04-2011, 11:51 AM
I also just checked after playing about 30 hands on 4 different tables and on the session tab it did not save it and yet it seemed to save them on the reports tab.

Patvs
06-04-2011, 06:51 PM
Run a import from folder on the old hands.

(don't add that folder as an auto import folder)

The auto import folder must be empty and only contain the handhistory files of your current session.