PDA

View Full Version : database/datamine help

structure
08-04-2008, 02:42 AM
So I usually like to open the max tables on FTP and mine them for about 15 mins before I start my session...
Had a few questions regarding this as I have never used HM for this.

First off, I have 2 databases, one for all my observed/datamined hands and one for everything else. I am wondering if it is possible to read from both databases and combine stats so I have a better picture of each individual player and what not? As of now, I do not see the options for this, while It is possible to have 2 seperate databases, switching between them seems to be a pain. So for now I just import all the hands to my 1 default database. How can I configure this so I am able to put both databases to work? In the future I really don't want to have my main database bogged down with a million extra observed hands...

Also, whenver I first start my HUD up, the player stats always seem to be all over the place, in the wrong areas and what not. Not that big of a deal (on full tilt only) because I just move the stats on one table and they auto-move on all the other tables as well. However when im playing on a site where my seat is not always the same (pokerstars/absolute) I seem to have to move each person and each tables stats individually...

any help would be appreciated, thanks
thanks

fabio
08-04-2008, 10:28 AM
Right now, multiple databases arent supported, but you can just use one. There are many people with 10million+ hands in only one database without any problems.

You can also purge datamined hands, so the hand itself will be deleted but the stats from the player remain.

For the HUD problem: http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=149