PDA

View Full Version : HUD problems

brumo
03-18-2009, 01:45 PM
Hello,

I have got problems whit my configuration. I have made a new one but i cant use it, because my 'default' config wont change. I mean that if i select my new config, and i apply it and press ok, that my default config is still on. How can i fix this problem?

I also have another problem, if i change my stats in my hud, while playing they wont change either.

I hope someone could tell me how to solve this, because it is getting very frustrating.

Mike chops
03-18-2009, 02:14 PM
You need to check the boxes on the top left of the player prefs screen, so your config is selected when appropiate. It's in the FAQ somewhere or the manual.

brumo
03-18-2009, 02:22 PM
You need to check the boxes on the top left of the player prefs screen, so your config is selected when appropiate. It's in the FAQ somewhere or the manual.

What should i do whit those boxes? And why?

Another problem i have is, that when i changes stats and i press apply that my hud wont change.

For example; my abbreviations of my fcb FvFCB AF and WTSD are in my hud, when i uncheck Show Abbreviations, and even when i deleted the Abbreviation text and press apply, it wont change. I dont want them in my hud, so how do i delete them?

I have got the feeling that HM is just ignoring my commands.

brumo
03-19-2009, 11:59 AM
*bump*

brumo
03-19-2009, 02:28 PM
Problem solved...

tedtodd
03-19-2009, 09:24 PM
Problem solved...

HOW??? I'm having the same issues....I've played with the boxes...I think I'm doing it right....but it's frustrating....it stays as the default.

tedtodd
03-19-2009, 10:32 PM
I should also be able to right-click on the table manager window to choose a different profile...but nothing happens when I rightclick.

Im on the trial...but would like to buy it. i'm anxious to make it work.

tedtodd
03-20-2009, 12:15 AM
in the FAQ- it shows the default with all the checked boxes. i unchecked only the 6max one, then setup a new profile, and also only checked 6max....is that okay? did i check the boxes properly?

brumo
03-20-2009, 03:57 AM
I have solved this problem, by opening my table manager, and then rightclick on a table. After that you are able to select another config.

Im also curious about how the config can be selected whit the boxes, because i still dont understand that.

morny
03-20-2009, 04:22 AM
Its explained in this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

tedtodd
03-20-2009, 07:22 PM
I have solved this problem, by opening my table manager, and then rightclick on a table. After that you are able to select another config.

Im also curious about how the config can be selected whit the boxes, because i still dont understand that.

that didnt work for me for some reason. i tried to right click...but nothing happened.

also- i've read the FAQ thing thoroughly, but can't figure it out. i only have the 6max box checked for my 6max hud.....the default has all the boxes checked except for that one.....is that correct???

morny
03-20-2009, 10:13 PM
attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and let me know what site it is your trying to get this to work on

tedtodd
03-21-2009, 08:22 AM
attach your prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and let me know what site it is your trying to get this to work on

Thanks. I'm trying to make this work for stars.

tedtodd
03-21-2009, 07:19 PM
i dl'd the newest version and rebooted...now everything is fixed.

brynte5
03-24-2009, 01:23 PM
wouldn´t it be a much better/easier/more obvious solution to simply go in to "hud options" - "player preferences" - "choose configuration" and change it there!??

now you can see the configurations, but not choose them, as it says...

brynte5
03-25-2009, 06:23 AM
ran into a problem when trying to change configuration, by opening my table manager, rightclick on a table and choose the new configuration!

i changed config, but when i looked in "hud options" - "player preferences" - "choose configuration", it was still on default!??

i made some changes to my stats (in the new config) and the next time i wanted the default configuration, it was also changed!:(