PDA

View Full Version : Hands still showing up from deleted databases

Yikes
08-04-2008, 12:15 AM
I deleted all my databases through pgadmin. I created a new empty database. Anyway, when I started playing my session I noticed a few guys had some stats on them already. Not sure what my question is, just wondering if I can find where the hands are stored so that I can delete them.

Is there a way I could just delete all the sessions before this month? Deleting as in completely deleted, not deleted and the stats stay.

fabio
08-04-2008, 10:20 AM
It seems that your handhistory folder wasnt empty, so you imported some old hands again.

corny
08-04-2008, 10:35 AM
Either HHfolder not empty or:

Check the Hud Data folder in HM.

The path to it is:
Holdem Manager\Importing\HUD Data

if there's anything inside delete it - won't matter, it's just cached stuff and could be the solution to your problem.

Yikes
08-05-2008, 05:45 PM
It seems that your handhistory folder wasnt empty, so you imported some old hands again.

Doesn't HEM move them after they have been imported? Because the databases I deleted had all my hand histories in them, and the dates that showed up on my sessions were 7/27/08, 7/19/08, dates that really wouldn't make sense to be still in my import folder.

morny
08-05-2008, 09:44 PM
It should move them if you had it set to but things like the file get locked etc happen and the odd file might be left behind and then got imported into the new database, its the only reasonable explanation