PDA

View Full Version : Turn off colour coding of cards and display clubs, diamonds, etc.

Dr1Gonzo
03-18-2009, 11:58 AM
Is there a way to turn off colour coding of cards and display clubs, diamonds, etc.
What do the colours mean anyway, not sure I like this variation so it would be nice to have an option.

Al1
03-18-2009, 12:14 PM
Red = Heart
Blue = Diamond
Black = Spade
Green = Club

You can turn them off for the Manager: "Options => Miscellaneous Options => Use Graphical Cards".

For the HUD, you can use a different display if you rename a file to Cards0.png in the Images folder.
The Cards0.png in the Main Folder "C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager" is for the Manager.

Dr1Gonzo
03-18-2009, 12:24 PM
Cool, got that.
Just as a suggestion you should have the standard 2 black 2 red cards as well not blue for diamonds even when it is turned off - looks better for a lot of people.
Thanks

jarmrok
05-14-2010, 12:34 PM
Red = Heart
Blue = Diamond
Black = Spade
Green = Club

You can turn them off for the Manager: "Options => Miscellaneous Options => Use Graphical Cards".

For the HUD, you can use a different display if you rename a file to Cards0.png in the Images folder.
The Cards0.png in the Main Folder "C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager" is for the Manager.

Can you be a little more specific - "you can use a different display if you rename a file to Cards0.png in the Images folder." I found the folder, saw files cards0.png, cards1.png etc. I would like the HEM replayer to show just diamonds, hearts etc and no full card colors. what do i do from here?

morny
05-14-2010, 02:36 PM
Ill ask Fozzy about this as im not too sure

fozzy71
05-14-2010, 03:47 PM
Can you be a little more specific - "you can use a different display if you rename a file to Cards0.png in the Images folder." I found the folder, saw files cards0.png, cards1.png etc. I would like the HEM replayer to show just diamonds, hearts etc and no full card colors. what do i do from here?

The \holdem manager\images\cards0.png is the image used for the mucked cards display.

The \holdem manager\cards0.png is used for the graphical cards in the HM GUI.

The HEM replayer doesnt use either of those images, it uses this:

\holdem manager\replayer skin\default\deck.png

You will need to replace that file with one designed the way you want. I am not sure what it is you want them to look like exactly, butit will require some photoshop skills and time.

Any of my decks on this page - Fozzy71 Full Tilt Mods (http://www.fozzypokermods.com/fozzyftpmods.html)

could be converted to work with a replayer, by me, but it would take me some time to be able to do it. All of the cards in the \images folder could also be converted to work with the replayer, but it would take me an hour or 2 at the very least, possibly longer.

jarmrok
05-17-2010, 03:25 PM
The \holdem manager\images\cards0.png is the image used for the mucked cards display.

The \holdem manager\cards0.png is used for the graphical cards in the HM GUI.

The HEM replayer doesnt use either of those images, it uses this:

\holdem manager\replayer skin\default\deck.png

You will need to replace that file with one designed the way you want. I am not sure what it is you want them to look like exactly, butit will require some photoshop skills and time.

Any of my decks on this page - Fozzy71 Full Tilt Mods (http://www.fozzypokermods.com/fozzyftpmods.html)

could be converted to work with a replayer, by me, but it would take me some time to be able to do it. All of the cards in the \images folder could also be converted to work with the replayer, but it would take me an hour or 2 at the very least, possibly longer.

Thanks Fozzy. I'll figure it out. Great info!

jarmrok
05-18-2010, 12:57 PM
Thanks Fozzy. I'll figure it out. Great info!

Anywhere I can find some other .png images for my cards? I want something more traditional instead of the colorful theme. Cheers!