PDA

View Full Version : Players / Player Summary

Tojara
06-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Hello, i want to know the average stats(vpip, pfr, 3bet etc.) of players from limit X(NL).

but the problem is, i want to filter _myself_ in this player summary, in order to know the average stats of my _villains_ .

i can't find any filter for doing that.

is there any option ?

Patvs
06-01-2011, 07:04 PM
It's theoretically possible to create an ALIAS. Add the player names of ALL players to the ALIAS.

If you then select the ALIAS, you see the average stats of ALL players.
(it's recommended to try this method by only adding your top 5 opponents into ONE alias)

However if you add 100.000 players to the alias, PostgreSQL won't be able to handle this (due to the query taking up too much resources).
So in reality it's not really possible in HoldemManager to see these results.

Try the free trial of HoldemVision, which should be able to show you cloud-graphs (similar as the graphs on PokerTableRatings) where all your opponents average VPIPs are into one cloud-graph.

Patvs
06-05-2011, 11:39 PM
Go to the PLAYERS tab:
And run a report (for example the "default stats" report)

And it should also show the average result for all the players in your database.

Tojara
06-06-2011, 01:38 AM
well imho i get it: in "PLAYERS(XXXX) -> Player Summary" i get stats from each player and the avg stats of all players, me included(but my question was, how to get avg stats _without_ mine).

but if i select my nick and look at "Player Analysis", there are at first my stats shown, f.e. "Limped Flop- VERY low check raise 0/31 0%(avg2.6%)"

so the 2.6% is the avg stat of all villains _without_ mine or?

Patvs
06-06-2011, 01:32 PM
In the PLAYERS (XXXX) tab it's not possible to filter out yourself.
But if you have 100.000 players in the database. Your stats will have a minor impact on the average stats.

If you really like to see the stats without the hero: create another database, reimport ALL your hands, then purge all the hero hands. So you can run those reimports in this secondary database.

The "VERY low check raise 0/31 0%(avg2.6%)"" info doesn't come from your database, but comes from the averages of a 2+ billion hand database of which HoldemManager has the statistical data.