PDA

View Full Version : New player has show up after downloading beta17

MajorHassle
03-17-2009, 10:30 PM
hi there
Am using 1.08 beta 17 and in the player box there is a new players name show up, ive only just noticed this so am pretty sure its come for the new release i updated yesterday.Ive tried to delete it and ive even made a new datebase and there was a different player in that??.

thanks chris

Al1
03-18-2009, 12:00 AM
Not sure to understand, can you attach a screenshot please.

MajorHassle
03-18-2009, 07:37 AM
Not sure to understand, can you attach a screenshot please.

1020 Hope this is more help, the player highlighted isn't me and one other in the drop down menu has show up seen ive open it today??

Thanks chris

Al1
03-18-2009, 11:34 AM
This is perhaps because you have selected one of those players to see their stats.

Is this causing an issue?

MajorHassle
03-18-2009, 04:29 PM
This is perhaps because you have selected one of those players to see their stats.

Is this causing an issue?
Am pretty sure it isnt because of the new player that has shown up in there today ?
And yes because i cant delete them??

morny
03-19-2009, 02:18 PM
Sorry, you cant delete these at the moment

MajorHassle
03-20-2009, 09:59 AM
Am sorry for going on about this now but i should of probably gave a little more detail from the start.

In the player box i had 5 aliases all ME from the different sites i play on " ps / ft / ent / ipk / prm / "

When I downloaded 1.08 beta 17 i noticed that my fulltilt alias had gone in exchange for a unknown alias ?? So i started trying to delete it "which i now know i cant ".

I then went though the process of making a new database only to find the same thing had happened but with a different alias.
I only started this just in case this was a BUG and other people had noticed it.