PDA

View Full Version : HUD Problem Ongame

Philigran
03-17-2009, 06:28 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1,07 (TRIAL at the moment)

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site? BWIN

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button? YES - Importing works fine. Hands are recording and everything

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Sure did. Didn't do the RAM drive thing tho

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ? YES

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
YES

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Haven't created a new DB so far

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
YES - the tables are shown in table finder. When I move the red square above them, nothing happens though.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
YES

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
NO VISTA

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
YES

Al1
03-18-2009, 12:09 AM
Can you reconfigure your auto-import folder using the ramdisk trick.

Upgrade HM too: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe

Philigran
03-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Hello,

have done what you suggested. Unfortunately the HUD still won't work.

I also have another problem. Once I installed the RAMDISK drive, it works fine. Importing hands and everything - just the HUD-problem is the same. Once I reboot the computer, the RAMDISK is not accessable any more. Some sort of error.....Any suggestions on how to get the HUD to work here?

Cheers,

Philipp

Al1
03-18-2009, 08:50 PM
What's the error?

Can you try the Table Finder: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

Philigran
03-19-2009, 04:27 PM
Hello again,

sorry for being a little unprecise.

So I installed ramdisk according to the description of this site. Everything worked fine. I then started playing, running Auto Import. The hands are definately being imported, a new session recorded. No tables are listet though. So I open tablefinder - my table is shown. I highlight it, move the red square above it and then nothing happens. I made a screenshot of this. So now I am pretty clueless what to do.

The other problem is, that once I reboot the computer, the ramdisk drive is not working anymore. I am getting an error stating that this drive can't be read. It is either damaged or using a format which isn't windows compatible.

The first problem is the more important I suppose. What do you guys think?

Thanks again,

Phil

morny
03-19-2009, 04:30 PM
No you drag the red cross onto the actual poker table, then highlight the table in the table finder then press ok