PDA

View Full Version : Database missing games

glitlr
03-17-2009, 03:49 PM
In the tournament section under the results tab, it gives a certain amount of unfinished tournaments. I have 12. Now, I have searched 3 of them already on sharkscope, and I have apparently won all 3. When I change the data to show the place I came in and money I won, my results do not reflect these changes. So I am wondering if the money is already included in the results but the data entry is wrong? Or if there is some kind of error/something simple I am overlooking.

glitlr
03-20-2009, 01:49 AM
bump.

I've also just noticed that if it says I have 12 unfinished games, and I find the results of the missing one and fix it...HEM still says I have 12 unfinished games.

morny
03-20-2009, 03:46 AM
What version of HM is this with?

Can you email the HH to morny@holdemmanager.net, have you tried requesting the summaries and importing them?

Also link to this thread

SteveCut
03-29-2009, 11:29 AM
I have 1.08.B22 and can confirm that editing unfinished tournaments does not mark them as finished.

Also, I have a lot (about the same number as real tournaments each day) of unfinished tournaments showing up (on iPoker). They are usually fragments of other tournaments. I think this may be related to use of Table Finder, as when I am moved to another table, HM does not always automatically find that table and I have to use Table Finder to show HM where the table is located. Maybe HM thinks this is another tournament?

morny
03-29-2009, 11:54 AM
Hi,

The issue with Ipoker is a known issue, if you purge the hands and reimport them then it will work fine

SteveCut
03-29-2009, 12:29 PM
Re. the unfinished tournaments. I just discovered that there's a checkbox in the editing window to mark a tournament as completed - and this works fine. So please ignore my previous comment, as you can edit unfinished tournaments to show up as completed. Sorry to be such a twerp.

SteveCut
03-29-2009, 12:33 PM
But if I purge the hands, will I not lose all the edits I have made to tournaments? e.g. correcting unfinished, adding rebuys and add-ons etc?