PDA

View Full Version : setting merge as default

UgotRivrd
05-31-2011, 09:20 PM
I can't get the HUD to load on lock correctly. I have the seat setup correct. the names show up on the wrong seats. Please help. Everytime the table changes in a mtt, I have to use the table setup to move the names to correct spots.

Sarek
06-01-2011, 02:51 AM
Do you play tourneys on Merge? And on which table size?
There is a bug we are working on: 9max are detected as 10max.
For now - right-click on table in Table manager list and manually set correct table size.

UgotRivrd
06-01-2011, 03:36 AM
yes i do. and the 9 person tables are the problem. It's so tilting to have to to click so many buttons on every table change. Thanks for lettin me know its a bug and not my set up.

Patvs
06-01-2011, 01:07 PM
Right-click on on the table in Table manager and manually set the correct table size to 9 or 10 should fix this.

UgotRivrd
06-01-2011, 02:18 PM
tried this a lot of times. It doesn't work.

Patvs
06-01-2011, 06:18 PM
You've setup the seating preferences?
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

UgotRivrd
06-01-2011, 08:58 PM
doing this now. Ty sir

archiTECH
06-02-2011, 02:32 PM
I've been having this same problem too and will try this tonight. Whenever I do a tournament report, it only reports the last table I played at in MTT's?? Single table SitnGos appear to be fine.

Patvs
06-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Does Merge not write the tournament ID to the handhistory?
So when you're moved to a different table in a tourney, there is no relation between the handhistories?

archiTECH
06-02-2011, 04:09 PM
Does Merge not write the tournament ID to the handhistory?
So when you're moved to a different table in a tourney, there is no relation between the handhistories?

Thanks...I'm not sure but I will look tonight. I'm new to Carbon and had problems locating the hand histories. My HUD was not working until I used the auto detect to find the HH's. It worked until I got moved to another table and then my HUD got reset to the default configuration as well as the displays not showing up under the right player.

Before that, my hand histories would show up in holdem manager but could not find the tourney report.

Patvs
06-02-2011, 07:10 PM
When you're moved to a new table... the hero stats resetting to 0 is normal.
(so you can track your new table image at this table)

And assuming you are playing against all new unknown opponents, their stats start at 0 too. (unless you've played them before in the past)

--

If the HUD panels do not appear at the right player, setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

You may need to rightclick on the table name in TableManager, and manually set the number of players. (if a 9 handed table is detected as 10 handed or vice versa)

archiTECH
06-02-2011, 10:32 PM
When you're moved to a new table... the hero stats resetting to 0 is normal.
(so you can track your new table image at this table)

And assuming you are playing against all new unknown opponents, their stats start at 0 too. (unless you've played them before in the past)

--

If the HUD panels do not appear at the right player, setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

You may need to rightclick on the table name in TableManager, and manually set the number of players. (if a 9 handed table is detected as 10 handed or vice versa)

Ok - I had my seating preferences set up for the previous site I was on but when I set them up for Merge the HUD would not come up now. The hand history is in holdem manager but the tourney report doesnt show.

netsrak
06-03-2011, 11:29 AM
For the Hud you need to use the table finder:
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/configuring+table+finder+to+show+hud+

For the results: we need to check it: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

Patvs
06-03-2011, 11:43 AM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy)

clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

UgotRivrd
06-03-2011, 11:42 PM
I had to change my seat selection to 5 when i'm really sitting in seat 1. It is only happening in 9 handed mtts. Until I can get this fixed, will not be able to use HM. It is way to difficult to always have to reset the tables while playing. Is there anyway to set the default settings to 9handed on merge? Seems as if this would fix the problem.

netsrak
06-04-2011, 07:11 AM
The table manager says its a 10-handed table while its a 9-handed table?