PDA

View Full Version : I can't move HUD stats.

Mahatma
03-17-2009, 03:08 PM
I've tried right clicking and dragging, double clicking and dragging and that stats are not moving. I have the beta of HEM and no other problems. Await your helpful response. The site is Ipoker.

Al1
03-17-2009, 03:47 PM
Is "lock the layout" unticked in "HUD Options => Table Preferences"?

Kejsper
12-14-2009, 07:21 PM
I've got the same problem:

- ipoker
- mini max mod
- hem 1.09.01

cant move stats, sometimes i move a bit but then again gotta click 100 times to "catch" it and move it a bit.

I tried everything from this thread (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/showthread.php?t=22238&highlight=hud+ipoker+moving+stats) and it's still the same.

netsrak
12-15-2009, 05:08 AM
Please update to 1.09.03: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that
holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

Please post some screenshots:
- a table with the Hud
- your settings in the table preferences
- your settings in player preferences (all 3 tabs) for your active Hud.
- attach the files config\holdemmanager.config and config\prefs.xml
- what happens if you play without this minimax thing?

Kejsper
12-15-2009, 06:54 AM
Please post some screenshots:
- a table with the Hud
- your settings in the table preferences
- your settings in player preferences (all 3 tabs) for your active Hud.
- attach the files config\holdemmanager.config and config\prefs.xml
- what happens if you play without this minimax thing?

I turned off MMM and it's still the same - it's the same on all ipoker skins and with poker tracker too.

I've never changed anything in setting, worked fine for me so far on every other poker room.

Kejsper
12-15-2009, 06:56 AM
config files

netsrak
12-15-2009, 07:39 AM
Hmm, everything looks fine for me - just to make sure: you are pressing the right mouse key while trying to move the stats?

Kejsper
12-15-2009, 08:05 AM
trust me - im doing it :)

it works fine on every poker room I know, but not on ipoker. Dunno what's wrong cos I got the same problem with PT3 on ipoker. I tried Paddy, Mansion, Sun, Titan and Chili.

When i right-click on the stat my ipoker table is flashing, when im clickin on this table nothing happens. Sometimes I can move those stats but it usually takes 20-40 right-clicks to "catch" it.

It's annoying and tilting as hell....

netsrak
12-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Seems to be a problem of your graphics card. Make sure you use the latest drivers.
Switch off desktop themes, aero effects and everything else beyond the standard windows desktop.
Try messing around with screen resolution, screen depth (8, 16 , 32 bit etc) and turn hardware acceleration on and off.

Kejsper
12-17-2009, 01:06 PM
ok, i downloaded new drivers for my graphic card and everthing was the same.

I started changing resolution of my screen and on the 800x600 everything works great. Is there anything I can do about it now? or the only option is to set everything on 800x600 and go back to normal resolution?

Is it only my hardware? how is that possible?

netsrak
12-17-2009, 03:06 PM
I'm out of ideas but i'll forward it to my colleagues.

netsrak
12-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Another try: close Holdemmanager, rename the file config\prefs.xml to prefs.xml.bak or sth. else, restart HM and try again.

Kejsper
12-17-2009, 08:08 PM
Another try: close Holdemmanager, rename the file config\prefs.xml to prefs.xml.bak or sth. else, restart HM and try again.

didnt help at all, but on the 800x600 was ok for a while so I set up, everything, went back to 1280x800 (or sth like that) and after 1hr hud looks ok ;)

it's really annoying, but thanks god ipoker is annoying as well so im not gonna play there a lot ;)

If you could fix it somehow that would be great!

my graphic card is Ati Mobility Radeon HD 3450

_Loki_
12-18-2009, 09:52 AM
I had a similar problem with a Dell machine/ATI/XP & it turned out to be driver-related. Part of the problem in my case was to do with Dell implementing their own support system and not wanting their customers downloading "reference" drivers from ATI's home page so they had mucked with the 'catalyst drivers' (I don't know what that is :) )

I posted a query on the forum here: http://www.driverheaven.net/ & was given the solution within 24 hours

Be sure to post full details - your OS, OEM, machine, screen etc

Kejsper
12-18-2009, 10:27 AM
Loki, thanks for answer.

I've got ATI Catalyst Control Center. Can you find it somehow your post on this forum? It might be the same problem. It's weird that every other poker room is ok except ipoker.

netsrak
12-18-2009, 12:29 PM
Ati Catalyst control center is just a general software from ATI - this wouldn't help you.

You need the exact details from your graphics card and operating system.

If you don't have a notebook with special drivers you can just go to www.ati.com and download the latest version from there.

Kejsper
12-18-2009, 01:45 PM
I've HP notebook. Im downloading drivers from hp website. I will check them and will write update here.

_Loki_
12-18-2009, 05:00 PM
The 'latest' drivers according to HP may not be the same as the 'latest' drivers according to ATI.

Anyway - the solution may not lie with the latest drivers if YOUR OS is (for example) XP

I still reckon you should post a query to http://www.driverheaven.net/
The people there can do clever stuff with mods to drivers - or tell you what previous driver is better for YOU

No harm in asking their advice. Give them FULL details

Kejsper
12-18-2009, 06:40 PM
to be honest I dont know how to describe this problem. Most people dont know what HUD is ;) and to be honest I dont have a clue what's the problem...

netsrak
12-19-2009, 07:11 AM
You should just ask for the latest drivers for your graphics card - the Hud problems don't interest anybody there.