PDA

View Full Version : Not able to get stats working when Im not playing

mattmoe
03-17-2009, 08:18 AM
When I first got holdem manager I was able to open up a bunch of tables and check the stats on my opponents and mark them if they where fish or not at the tables .

About 2 or 3 weeks ago , my stats wont work until I'm sitting at the tables and I have played a few hands .

This is a burden for me because , I would datamined a hour before each day to get the new fish that are at the tables I haven't seen before and be able to mark them so Im able to wait at there tables .

I play at Ongame (white bet skin) with holdem manager 1.08 beta 17

I also have window vista , but have the user control turn off . Im not sure if this has any correlation with the bug with the postgreSQL , but I do know that this problem occurred probably a week before I had error regarding postgreSQl .

thank you for your time ,

Matt

morny
03-17-2009, 08:21 AM
Ongame updated their software so you now need a 3rd party tool to do this

mattmoe
03-17-2009, 09:13 AM
when I say that I was datamining the tables , I use ongame hand grabber . I actually always use this tool while Im playing poker , even when Im not datamining .

If your not talking about hand grabber , please pm me details .

Thank you,

Matt

mattmoe
03-17-2009, 05:18 PM
so........... should it be a problem if I cant see the stats on my players when Im running hand grabber ?

Just to repeat what I said before . Is that I used to use hand grabber and holdem manager to get stats on my players and indicate the fish when Im not at the tables .

So I would datamined and get holdem manger running at the same time and check who where the fish , give them a color note (bc ongame has that feature in there software ) then I would shut down the tables and put myself on the waiting list where I had noted that there was fish at that table .

Since a few weeks now , I haven't been able to see the stats on the tables when I was not sitting down and even when I was sitting down I had to play like one hand to see the stats pop up .

I always use holdem manager and hand grabber when Im playing .

I have 1.08 beta 17

I hope Im making myself clear

thank you ,

Matt

mattmoe
03-18-2009, 02:56 AM
also , I was checking hh when datamining with hand grabber and the hands are importing as normal .

what I dont understand is y arent the stats displaying ? Nothing different happens in hh when Im sitting at the tables while playing ? well is there ?

Anyways , I really would appreciate some help here

Thank you

morny
03-19-2009, 02:24 PM
Where is hand grabber saving the files to?

And is HM setup to auto import from that same folder?

If yes do the hands import into HM when you run a report?

mattmoe
03-19-2009, 02:54 PM
OHG is saving the files to OHG database , but I believe it goes in omg textlog first when playing then is transfered to the omg database .

And HH is auto Importing in these files .

what do you mean , when I run report ? If you mean if the the hands are Importing when I use OMG when datamining then yes , the hands are Importing