PDA

View Full Version : Graphics overlap with writing

panem et circenses
03-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Hi,

I was gonna switch from Pokertracker 2 to Holdem Manager.
As I am getting familiar with the program, I found that some of the writing is overlapping (and therefor not fully visible) with other writing, boxes or symbols. For example: in the import screen i see the last line "duplicate hands" but the line below that is covered by the line of the box, so I cant read it. This happens in some other windows too like HUD settings.
The reason for this is, that I am using a different DPI setting in windows, 120 DPI instead of 96 to enlarge fonts. I have never had any problems in other programs with it. Will this be fixed in future releases? Shouldnt the program detect that anyway and make everything visible according to my settings?

Thanks in advance for help.

morny
03-17-2009, 08:22 AM
The fix is on the to do list, in the meantime youll need to return to 96dpi to remove the overlapping

panem et circenses
03-17-2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks, a fix would be highly appreciated

In most cases its not so bad, cos you can still read what it says or guess it, but I think one window is especially buggy. Maybe you can tell me if that has to do with the DPI:
Under the Players TAB, on the left in the date filter settings, I only see empty pulldowns. I can move small yellow squares up and down and it does in fact change the amount of hands its showing, so I am guessing there are in fact numbers (dates) to chose from, but I am just not seeing them cos of the DPI settings?

Also, I am using the latest stable version 1.07, can I just install the Betas over the original installation to get updated or is there a special Patch for users who already have a previous version installed?