PDA

View Full Version : HEM will not autoimport

marrzie
03-16-2009, 05:21 PM
So I got the free trial 2 days ago Worked fine after I allowed PT3 to install the postgres for me. Worked until I tried to chenge the spadeit telescope version for pokerstars. I dont know if it was this or something else but PT3 and HEM stopped working. I uninstalled PT3 and HEM and Spadeit telescope. I reinstalled PT3 only to make it easy to install postgresql. I tested it and it imported and hud worked fine. I then get HEM again and fire it up and no hud on the tables. I noticed it said importing when I hit auto import but no other test was there. No waiting 5 seconds or anything except importing.
I did set my auto import folders also. So I just pointed it to the folder on my desktop with my HH that I saved before delete last time. It immediately started importing as normal. But it will not auto import from pokerstars folder therefore no hud. What do I do? Wish it was easy like PT3 but still as powerful as HEM.

morny
03-16-2009, 06:56 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146