PDA

View Full Version : HUD having issues..need help

cryptcougar
03-16-2009, 02:26 PM
I think I have configured everything correctly.
I did all the necessary things for pokertstars.
When I click auto-import, the table manager opens then suddenly disappears on its own and the HUD never shows up (even if I relaunch it or click it from the RVG Software folder from C:)

Any ideas?

morny
03-16-2009, 08:38 PM
Can you make sure UAC is disabled, if it is then its most likely an antivirus/firewall causing the issue so completely uninstall them, then reinstall HM and try again

cryptcougar
03-16-2009, 08:53 PM
Can you make sure UAC is disabled, if it is then its most likely an antivirus/firewall causing the issue so completely uninstall them, then reinstall HM and try again

Hey morny.
I have everything figured out now (I was a bet restless earlier and tired and frustrated).

I think the main things that needed to be pointed out to everyone are :

1. Turning off the UAC is a MUST or else the HUD will not work (and I mean NOT at all for Vista users)
2. If you purchased a "Small Stakes" version of the HEM then you need to be playing small stakes in order for the stats to show up! (I like to observe 25/50 $ NL on stars and such and I was trying to get the HUD to pop up on the high limits but it wasn't working. I wonder why? :) )
3. Make sure the Auto-Import is properly configured for Pokerstars (You might have to create your own folder "Hand History" within the Pokerstars folder for this to work)
4. Make sure you installed the PostgreSQL correctly 8.3 correctly and check to see that no fatal errors occur (I had troubles on my first installation)
5. Updating the 1.08 Beta should be standard and I hope you guys post that in the general download area soon!

Thanks

-cryptcougar