PDA

View Full Version : HUD ranges

tlukasha
05-29-2011, 09:52 PM
Hi, rather long question I am afraid....boils down to me looking for ranges for HU statitistics.

I have been working on a HU HUD and I am looking to add ranges for the various statistics so that I can colour code them, e.g. someone who is 3betting way too much has the 3bet metric show up in red.

For 6 max the ranges are relatively well known by now, but for heads-up they are not (or at least I am not aware of them). Now, I realise that the ranges are obviously going to vary a lot based on opponents, but I am looking for some solid averages. Do these number exist out there in the community or perhaps within the leakbuster development team (even they are not focused on HU play)?

I have just spent the better part of a day looking at the HM database schema and attempting to retrofit some SQL that would allow me to generate averages for HU metrics (assuming that I buy a large number of HU hand histories).

I have managed to generate the SQL that will give me a fair few of the metrics, but I am struggling with differentiating between single raised and 3bet pots for example, as well as how to generate the Aggression Frequency numbers and Bet vs missed Cbets.

Before I spend any more time on this, I wanted to check if this type of SQL is readily available out there? If not, would I be able to post what I got so far and get some input from someone SQL savvy?

Thank you.

fozzy71
05-29-2011, 09:59 PM
Try searching or posting in our custom reports sub-forum to see if another user might be able to help.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/custom-reports/