PDA

View Full Version : how to change color of last hand/mucked cards?

ffrllc
03-16-2009, 01:14 PM
HM uses the 4 color deck for the replayer so I'm hoping there is a way to change the last hand/mucked cards to the 4 color deck as well.

I recently changed to the 4 color deck for playing and now when HM shows the mucked cards after the hand I'd like HM to also show the 4 color deck.

If so, how can I do this?

Thanks.

morny
03-16-2009, 07:11 PM
Escalated to Mike, hell respond here asap

Mike chops
03-17-2009, 07:10 AM
The hud uses this file in the images folder. It is based on an FTP image. There are lots of mods you can download.

ffrllc
03-20-2009, 02:24 PM
I see that there are colored decks in the HoldemManager "images" folder. Is there any way I can get one of those decks to be used as the mucked cards/last hand?

I read somewhere that cards0.png was the file HM used for mucked cards (and that seems to be the name of the file you attached). I tried to delete that file and copy+rename the HM file "cards5.png" (with the 4 color deck) to cards0.png, but that didn't work.

I'd really like to get HM mucked cards to be the 4 color deck. Any specific tips on how I can do this? You mentioned there were mods I could download. Where would I find the mods for HM (only mods I have found so far are for the site themselves and not for HM)?

Thanks.

Mike chops
03-20-2009, 03:27 PM
The cards come from the Images\cards0.png. If you use the one I posted it should be 4-color. Search for Full-Tilt Poker mods and use the cards0.png file from the mod.

mksmipalla
03-20-2009, 05:31 PM
I see that there are colored decks in the HoldemManager "images" folder. Is there any way I can get one of those decks to be used as the mucked cards/last hand?

I read somewhere that cards0.png was the file HM used for mucked cards (and that seems to be the name of the file you attached). I tried to delete that file and copy+rename the HM file "cards5.png" (with the 4 color deck) to cards0.png, but that didn't work.

I'd really like to get HM mucked cards to be the 4 color deck. Any specific tips on how I can do this? You mentioned there were mods I could download. Where would I find the mods for HM (only mods I have found so far are for the site themselves and not for HM)?

Thanks.

Give me a couple hours till I get home and I will post my cards0 file from my fulltilt moded cards. They are 4 color. The cards5 ones are going to be too big.

ffrllc
03-20-2009, 05:47 PM
Awesome, thanks mksmipalla!!!

I just delete the cards0.png file from "C > Program files > RVG Software > HoldemManager > Images" and then paste the new cards0.png file that I want to use back in that folder, correct?

If so, I've tried this, and for some reason I can't get it to work.

Hopefully it will work with the file you offered to post.

Thanks again mksmipalla!!!

mksmipalla
03-20-2009, 07:02 PM
Ok. here is how it looks with the 4 color Full Tilt cards for Mucked cards. I like it a lot better this way too.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4923/4colormuckj.jpg

The way I did it and I do all my poker table and card mods like this so I can always reuse the originals if I want them back. Open up c:>Program Files>RVG Software>Holdem Manager>Images. Now move the slider all the way down to the end and next to the "smallicons.png" file, right click on the open white are next to that file so that the window open up like this.

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/915/muckednewfolder.jpg

Now click new then folder like in the pic. Now name the new folder "originals".

http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/7219/muckoriginal.jpg

Like this.

Now cut and paste the original Cards0.png file into the new originals folder you made. Now you can always put them back if you need to and HM won't recognize this new folder so it won't cause any problems. Now just cut and paste the new Cards0.png file I inserted into the same spot the original was in.

You need to rename the new cards to Cards0.png, right now it is cards0.png( no capital c)

Should work now.

ffrllc
03-21-2009, 04:01 AM
It worked, I'm all set now.

Thanks a ton for the help mksmipalla !!!!!