PDA

View Full Version : If I buy HEM??

plzoutdrawme
03-16-2009, 12:40 PM
I'm assuming I will get to be able to put this on two computers. My question is if I only put it on one computer for now and wait for you guys to come up with a Mac version will I be able to download that or is there an expiration date on how long I have to download it on two different computers. If I am able to wait and indefinite amount of time then I will be probably be buying this today, but I want to make sure that sometime in the near future I will be able to put it on my Mac as well.

morny
03-16-2009, 12:51 PM
Theres no expiry dates on resetting your code, just email us and well do it. If you use parellels or something similar you can use HM on a MAC, try googling them as im not sure where to download them but theres lots of people doing that

plzoutdrawme
03-16-2009, 01:34 PM
Theres no expiry dates on resetting your code, just email us and well do it. If you use parellels or something similar you can use HM on a MAC, try googling them as im not sure where to download them but theres lots of people doing that

Just so Im understanding this correctly. You do get to use HEM on 2 computers and I could use one know and then again in 10 months on a new computer? Is that correct?

morny
03-16-2009, 07:10 PM
Yes but 2 is the maximum at any one time but you can reuse them if you change PC. move etc