PDA

View Full Version : rake,winnings

pepp1
03-16-2009, 12:26 PM
hi!

Can i see how much i have made rake and my monthly winnings in holdem manager??

morny
03-16-2009, 01:03 PM
In the reports TAB you can see your dealt rake total and your winning seperately, in the graph section if you click the tickbox rakeback and bonuses it will show both in the graph

brazilio
03-20-2009, 03:42 PM
So to be clear, the rake field in reports tab, shows showdown rake paid?

And in the rakeback area under graphs, that'll calculate it via rake/players?

Or are they both calculated total rake paid / # of players

morny
03-20-2009, 05:57 PM
The reports TAB shows the full rake paid, if you go to Options > Rakeback & Bonuses then enter the % you get it will show you the rakeback on your graph rather than rake paid

brazilio
03-20-2009, 06:01 PM
The reports TAB shows the full rake paid, if you go to Options > Rakeback & Bonuses then enter the % you get it will show you the rakeback on your graph rather than rake paid

full rake paid, what does that even mean? Yes, I happen to understand the difference between 100% of a number and 30% of a number. I am asking how that rake number in the reports category is calculated, which is what I said previously.

morny
03-20-2009, 06:03 PM
Its in the FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=117

brazilio
03-20-2009, 06:07 PM
Its in the FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/?f=117

Ok, so nothing's changed since 8 months ago the last time people asked and you said you were going to change it to reflect the manner in which every site calculates their MGR. Just making sure.

gamingmouse
04-16-2009, 09:59 PM
In the reports TAB you can see your dealt rake total and your winning seperately, in the graph section if you click the tickbox rakeback and bonuses it will show both in the graph
hi morny,

how come you don't add a "total actual money made" column to the reports tab that would include rakeback in the calculation?

morny
04-17-2009, 09:38 AM
Well if you add rake + winnings it wouldnt be correct as you need to know rake % and what way the rake is calculated, when we add more rake options well look into something like this

lafrigue
04-20-2009, 08:57 AM
so if i setup 27% rakeback ( playing on fulltilt) the graph would be wrong?

morny
04-20-2009, 09:29 AM
No it would be correct, my response was about the question why we dont have a rake+winnings stats. Youd need a rakeback+winnings as rake is the total rake and dosent specify what % you get

virge
05-01-2009, 02:35 AM
Is there a way for me to find how much I paid? (rather than total rake/number of players)

The current method works for FTP, but doesn't work for sites with different rake calculations. I'd just like to be able to compare my total rake paid with what my rakeback site is reporting.

morny
05-01-2009, 03:49 PM
Not at the moment but its on the to do list to add other methods of calculating rake

BornTuKill
08-09-2010, 01:54 PM
bump, please add way to see MGR as that is how most rakeback site are calculated, instead of total rake paid.My HEM for rakeback is off by 5%.