PDA

View Full Version : Nordicbet not importing correctly?

mugmug
05-29-2011, 06:19 PM
Heya, tried to use search but didnt find any.

Im playing at nordicbet, just depositted 100e, played somewhile, my poker client says 130e atm, but HEM says +11e. Normally I would trust HEM, but now I know 100% that it's not working right.

ImportingErrors logfile says

C:\MicroGaming\Poker\NordicBetMPP\GameHistory.dat-journal Could not find file 'C:\MicroGaming\Poker\NordicBetMPP\GameHistory.dat-journal'.

I have NO idea what this means.

I just updated to .06g version, after that I manually imported the nordicbet HH folder, it said to import +1500 hands, but in HEM I only see 500~.

Yes Im sure I dont have any filters on.

Please help me!

Patvs
05-29-2011, 07:26 PM
Set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) And reboot

Clear filters in HoldemManager (even though it appears no filters are selected)

Also run a import from folder on the HoldemManager/Importing/LOGS folder.

----

Nordicbet (Prima/Microgaming network) unfortunately is the only network that stores hands in a .dat file. If you restart the program, it will clear the .dat file, so it's likely some of your hands weren't imported (due to date formatting, HoldemManager not being updated to 1.11.06g) and now that you've resolved that, the .dat file has been cleared. (still having your last 500 hands.. but effectively it no longer has the handhistories of the first 1000 hands. If that's the case, hopefully the hands are in HoldemManager/Importing/LOGS (in .txt files containing the hands that resulted in import errors).... but it's also likely the hands will just be lost.

mugmug
05-30-2011, 04:57 AM
Changed to m/d/yyyy, imported from logs and cleared filter. Still doesnt change. HEM says i have +26.18e winnings and poker client says 45.41e.

I wouldnt normally care about this, but like i said, this time im 100% sure HEM isnt working properly, unless Nordicbet is feeding my account with extra euros which I highly doubt :)

Patvs
05-30-2011, 06:03 PM
You played a session of 1500 hands.

If you reimport the hands into a new database:
-does it import 1500 hands, but only 500 show up in HoldemManager
-does it only import 500 hands
-does it import 500 hands, and show "import errors" for 1000 hands?

mugmug
05-30-2011, 06:13 PM
After I made new database, I imported HH's from Nordicbet folder, it said something about 2000 hands (I've played more now) then I imported from LOGS folder, 290 hands imported, 1246 Import Errors, Incomplete hands 6088.

After new database, my graph changed, now it says +22e and client says +52e, so still missing 30euros worth of hand histories.

edit: wow, closed hem and started again. It imported more hands, and now it shows the right amount ... so weird....