PDA

View Full Version : impossible de jouer apres reformatage de mon ordinateur

jphilal
03-16-2009, 11:09 AM
bonjour,
j'ai reformaté mon pc, j'ai pris soin de sauver ma database sur une clé usb que j'ai réinstallé apres. en réinstallant holdem manager je vois bien toutes mes mains que j'ai donc bien récupéré.
mon probleme est que quand je veux jouer ( sur full tilt), quand j'active " start auto import ", rien ne se passe et il est inscrit: " auto update did not find any new files... ", trying again in five seconds..."
que dois je faire?
merci

morny
03-16-2009, 07:51 PM
Can you translate into english please

jphilal
03-17-2009, 05:19 AM
Sorry ! i am french and last time i wrote my question in english and the person who solve my problem answered me in french ! so i supposed it was ok in french. very sorry.
i hope my english is not too bad.
well, this is my problem : i formated my computer few days ago and, like it is said in the faq, i saved my hand history folder in a usb flash drive and then i import it back. i did the same with postgresql and it seems to be ok because i can see now all my hands when i open holdem manager.my problem is that when i want to play ( on full tilt ), when i select " start auto import " , nothing happen and i can see this sentence:"auto update did not find any new files... ", trying again in five seconds..."
what can i do?
thank you.

morny
03-17-2009, 08:24 AM
No problems, That was Al1 dealing with you, not sure if hes around today so if you write in english then theres more chance of getting a quicker answer as both Al and the other support members that dont speak french can answer. Anyway if youd like to answer these questions someone should be able to help http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

jphilal
03-17-2009, 10:22 AM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

i use the 1.6.0.0 version of holdem manager but when i open it i can read 1.07 so i suppose it is 1.07.i bought it less than one month., anyway, after formated my pc, i updated it.

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?

i only play on full tilt poker, i checked that the hand history is importing well on my pc here :C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\ and the langage is english, and "save handhistory is ticked

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes i did. it says "auto update didn't find any new files... "trying again in 5 seconds.." and table manager doesn't appaers.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
yes. i have to says that before format my pc i also save everything i had from full tilt to keep my notes of players ( hand history and more) something you have to know is that i can see there are two full tilt folder in my pc ( i am very weak with pc !) the first is C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker,
and the other one is C:\Full Tilt Poker, isn't a problem? should i delete one?

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?

yes i checked it and i did it again to be sure but it was already good.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

it is importing good on my pc i can see it on "live" . and when i select "session", i can see my hand just played so it is imported well.
i have to says that hud doesn't appear in the hands which are saved into holdem manager when i want to see them after closing full tilt.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

i didn't create a new database because i was afraid to lose all my hands ( and i am so bad in computer manipulation it is horrible !) played and i was waiting for an answer from you before. but i will try it. anyway it doesn't matter if i lose all my hands because there are only 30000 hands. i want it work again as soon as possible, that is important.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
i can't see "table finder" . where is it? i remember to saw it in "table management" but "table management" doesn't appears.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
yes there are

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
i use windows xp

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

morny
03-19-2009, 02:42 PM
Delete both your auto import folders then add this one C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\ with subfolders ticked then restart HM and if it still dont work email me morny@holdemmanager.net and well do a teamviewer session

jphilal
03-24-2009, 05:48 AM
finaly i removed all and and install everything after because i think i did a lot of bad manipulations and what you said me to do didn't work. now it is ok, i can play again.
thank you very much.
see you