PDA

View Full Version : HM HUD Crashing

Trimms
03-15-2009, 11:51 PM
Hello,

I have never had a problem with the HUD until now - I just installed HM on a new Vista laptop and I have everything set-up the way I like. There are no problems on start up or anything and then the HUD crashes every 15 minutes...

Vista will give me a pop-up saying that there has been a problem with the HUD program, and then give me a option to close the program - I close it and the tablemanager.exe gets shut down along with the HUD. HM is still running and auto-importing, so I am not losing any hands.

My make-shift solution has been to relaunch the HUD, but then the same thing happens 15 minutes later...

Is there any way to stop it from crashing?

Could it be a Vista conflict? I have UAC controls turned off.

morny
03-16-2009, 08:08 PM
Please go to Hud Options > Table Preferences and enable logging. Then recreate the crash and then go to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs and send Mike the log.txt file with details of whats happening to mike@holdemmanager.net

Make sure you send the file before restarting HM

Trimms
03-16-2009, 11:28 PM
Log file sent.

Trimms
03-17-2009, 11:46 PM
New Beta build installed, new log file sent.

dheff84
03-24-2009, 09:31 PM
I am also encountering this issue. Mine seems to only be happening when I use the HUD while cascading multi tables, though I havent tried too much otherwise.

I also am using a Vista Laptop

I will also log and email to you. Thanks.