PDA

View Full Version : HUD bugged

sjetan
05-29-2011, 06:33 AM
Hey,
when I start auto importing a strange HUD pops up.
A HUD that I didn't make. It shows weird stats that I dont need and when I create another HUD and Apply it, it simply doesnt work and the weird HUD pops up again. Also the stats in this HUD are completely off.
How is this possible I didnt change anything?

netsrak
05-29-2011, 09:31 AM
If you have different Hud configurations you have to configure for every hud in the "Use for" tab where it should be used.

If you don't need the default hud you should connect it to a site you are not playing under "use for"

sjetan
08-02-2011, 11:16 AM
I've got the same problem again, it shows a HUD with 3 lines of random stats that I cant trace back by clicking on them. Last time I had this it was fixed after waiting a few days.
I have this problem only in cash games, the tournament HUD (same hud as cash) works fine.
I got pokerstars selected in the ''use for'' tab and 9max/6max holdem selected.
I didn't change anything, yesterday HUD worked just fine -.-

please help,

Sjetan

Patvs
08-02-2011, 08:58 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Right click on the table name in TabeManager and manuallly select the proper HUD configuration.
Go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab and assign the HUD configuration you didn't want to a site you don't play on, or delete it completely.