PDA

View Full Version : Hud doenst open on NoIQ Poker - Entraction

razios
03-15-2009, 04:10 PM
HI guys

I cant open the HUD on this site, Im use the XP, and the HH are saved normally on a folder than I choose.I start auto import normally but the Hud dont work? Anyone can help me ? Thanks.

:)

morny
03-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Wilh3lm
03-22-2009, 01:17 PM
I also had this problem since I started playing at NoiQ a couple of days ago. The hands were imported as they should and I got all the stats. The HUD just wasn't visible - even though the hmhud process was running. Also, the tables did not show up in the table manager window.

Was writing a monster post answering all the questions etc, but got it working thanks to question #6. Using the table finder in the table manager made it work for me. :D

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.08 beta 21

DrGaskopf
03-31-2009, 03:08 PM
Hi, I am having the same problem on Entraction. The tablefinder doesnt detect any tables and my HUD never opens. I was wondering if you've found the solution for the problem by now. Please help.

Thanx

morny
03-31-2009, 05:43 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Sabo
03-31-2009, 09:33 PM
The Table Finder do find the tables. My problem/question is, before I re-installed Windows (and moved back from Vista 64-bit to XP 32-bit) the tables were identified automatically. Any way I can get this back? Very tedious to do other stuff while 12-tabling.

I did copy most of my old HEM configs (I did use a 1.08 beta before, not sure which version) into the config folder to avoid having to redo it all again. This might have caused some issue?

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
1.08 beta 22

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Entraction. No idea if other sites since I only play Entraction.

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes.

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Probably not. Cannot find a FAQ for Entraction?

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes.

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
Probably. Just re-installed HEM on a fresh Windows install, so yeah.

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
The Table Finder do identify the tables.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Will have to have a look before next session.

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Using XP.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes.

Sabo
03-31-2009, 11:19 PM
Mmk. My problem has been solved. All I had to do was to add ONE table using the Table Finder, then accept the popup screen that showed up. Now everything is back to normal!

Zebas
04-12-2009, 09:50 PM
I can't get the HUD to work on entraction. The table finder do find the tables but it doesn't work.

1.08 beta 22

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Entraction. No just on entraction

Yes.

Yes.

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

The Table Finder do identify the tables but when I select one table the window title and the owner don't change

Yes.

Using XP.

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes.

morny
04-13-2009, 08:26 AM
Please email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session and also email a link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net

Keifullstop
06-30-2009, 07:44 PM
I'have the exact same problem...I use hem 1.08.04 and XP...Answered to all the questions of the faq but nothing's changed...Table manager doesn't detect the table...I put the red icon of the table finder on the table..The owner of the window changes and all...I click ok but the table doesn't appear in table manger...Nothing happens...Any hint?...What do i have to do to make it work?...Thanks a lot...

K.

edit: here are the answers...later i'll provide the conf file...I don't have it right now...

1.08.4 steady release

two different sites.The problem is only on NoIQ

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

The Table Finder do identify the tables but when I select one table the window title and the owner change but when i click ok the table doesn't appear in the table manager

Yes.

Using XP.

Keifullstop
07-01-2009, 04:00 AM
Bump!:)

Keifullstop
07-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Mega Bump!...Is there any one that can help me please:)...

Here are the complete answers...

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using ?
1.08.4 steady release

Two different sites.The problem is only on NoIQ

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

Yes.

The Table Finder do identify the tables, when I select one table the window title and the owner change but when i click "ok" the table doesn't appear in the table manager

Yes.

Using XP.

9)Did you attach the configuration file?
Yes.

fozzy71
07-01-2009, 12:54 PM
Not sure why I didn't see you had added on to this thread yesterday. I apologize. Please make a new thread in the future whenever you have a problem, so I can be sure to see it when searching for new threads.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using ?
1.08.4 steady release

Please try updating to the latest version, 1.09 Beta 10a - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If that doesn't help, please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

Keifullstop
07-01-2009, 08:48 PM
Done but still doesn't work...I'm emailing Fabio...