PDA

View Full Version : Not all merge hands getting imported

opqpop
05-28-2011, 10:41 PM
Hi, I just noticed today 2 of my all-in hands didn't get imported to HEM. I play on Carbon Poker skin. I went to my handhistory folder where CarbonPoker saves the hands to check if it's HEM's problem, or if Carbon Poker's problem, but didn't know how to locate the two hands within the text in the .xml handhistory files....

I updated HEM from 1.11.06d to 1.11.06g to see if that will fix the problem.

I try to import but no new hands get imported. I check my handhistory folder and now all my carbon poker hands are gone! However, they still seem to be in HEM, which I'm not sure how that's possible.

Anyways, can someone help me with what I can do next? I've emailed carbon to ask if they can send me all the hands i played today.

I've been playing on Carbon for like a month, and had no idea some hands weren't being imported. Now I'm worried about all the hands HEM potentially didn't import.

netsrak
05-29-2011, 06:13 AM
The auto-import moves the hands to the archive folder 15 mins after the last access. You should find them in the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

I remember some Merge Clients not writing all handhistories to your harddisk. So this may be the reason. Anyway you can send us the original hands with the informations about the missing hands and we can try to reproduce it. Please zip and mail the original handhistory files with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net.

Btw: you can open .xml files with any internet browser or with a texteditor like notepad.

opqpop
05-29-2011, 11:18 AM
thanks, i've located the missing hands were actually written in the .xml files.

I've sent an email.