PDA

View Full Version : Merge 9 seat MTT & 10 seat DON conflict?

skoehler122
05-28-2011, 09:06 PM
Hi, I just purchased Holdem Manager today, so not sure if this is something in my settings.....

When I'm playing a 9 seat MTT tourney, and a 10 seat double or nothing tourney on Merge, when I change around one of the tourney's HUD to match the right player, it also changes the position on the other. I would expect this with two double or nothings up, but when I have the 9 seater and 10 seater up, it changes so I can't get both to display the HUD in right positions.

I've messed around with seating positions, 1 for 10 and 1 for 9, 10 for 10 and 1 for 9....and several others. I have the seating selected through Carbon (Merge) so for MTTs I'm in the dead center bottom of table, and on the 10 seat DON I've tried selected both the bottom left and bottom right to see if I can "make" the HUD switch to the right spot....but ultimately it screws up the other table so I still can't get both to work.

Am I doing something wrong?

Patvs
05-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating
and setup the seating preferences.

If you're playing a mix of 9 and 10 handed tables simultaneously, rightclick on the tables in TableManager, and manually set the tables to 9 or 10.