PDA

View Full Version : HUD hand history not working

LuCa______
03-15-2009, 02:33 PM
Hey all
Wonder if someone can help me with my HUD hand history ( the box over the dealer, where u can dobbelclick and see hand history, with % and all)

My hud works fine,,,,,but when i dobbelclick to see the hand history,,,,it dont open,,,,sometimes it does,,,but rarely,,,2 times HM faced a problem and shut down, when i tryed opening the hand history......any ideas to fix it ????? i really need it to evaluate my game, so i use it alot....

morny
03-15-2009, 02:56 PM
Can you update to this version and see if it works http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe what part of the box are you clicking on?

LuCa______
03-15-2009, 03:05 PM
I am clicking on the box next to the dealer,,,,,the box that tells me what table stats are,,,,Vpip etc,,,,,does this beta version work with windows XP ?

LuCa______
03-16-2009, 07:10 AM
i updated to the version u asked me to,,,,still dont work, HM crashes when i dobbelclick the box over the dealer to see hand history ,,,,what else can i do ??????

Mike chops
03-16-2009, 01:25 PM
Please enable logging in the hud options->table prefs menu and send me log.txt from the config folder the next time you have a crash.

mike@holdemmanager.net