PDA

View Full Version : Hud ap/ub

ryant
03-15-2009, 11:56 AM
This computer plays on both AP and UB. AP and UB use the same software, but the design/tables are laid out differently on each site.

The hud LAYOUT (position of stats, mucked cards, etc) is the same for both sites. so if i move/drag my stats on UB, they move on AP.

ive created new hud configurations, for ap and ub, but they dont seem to work. regardless of what config the table is using, the stats will always be the same for ub/ap.

morny
03-15-2009, 03:12 PM
Escalated to Mike, hell respond here ASAP

Mike chops
03-15-2009, 03:54 PM
No plans to change the way it works now. If you want to play on Cereus under different skins, you should make copies of the posprefs.txt file and work out some way to switch in and out.

thakilla
03-20-2009, 09:32 PM
This is a different topic, but can probably go under the UB HUD thread.

My HUD works fine on poker stars and full tilt, but I can't get it to work on UB for some reason.

I am saving the hand histories on my hard drive.
I have added the UB hand history folder to the import list.
I have added my UB name to my alias.
The files are being imported by HEM and the results are showing up just fine in my database.
The UB table I am playing shows up in the Table Manager window, but it shows it as having 0/6 players with zeros for the rest of the stats as well.
I have read the tutorials looking for answers, but I can't find anything thing that needs to be different for UB than I have already done for PS and FTP.

Thanks for the help.

morny
03-20-2009, 10:18 PM
There was an update but weve fixed it in this patch http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe