PDA

View Full Version : hand import problem

sb22
03-15-2009, 09:49 AM
hi, little story before start: i installed HM on 2nd computer for running imports of large amounts of HHs(now with trial,will use my license for 2nd computer later if it works good) - meanwhile i start to play on my computer,opening up some tables.
Just after importing the 1st hand i receive some error: max connections timeout or so,click ok (i am in hurry multitabling), just stopped the importing on the other computer and everything was fine - stats were appropriatly shown in HUD.
after the rather short session i wanted to check out my losses(grml) and wondered why it only showed 180 hands... so i went to session tab and wondered if some tables were not imported: but all 10 tables were in,but all with just 10-25 hands but for a playtime of each 25-30 minutes which is correct.
So HM recognices the length of my play but not my hands. I tried to reimport the hands,but it say the hands are already known. So i went to purge, purged all hands from today... tried to reimport them - but it says 0 new hands found. The HH-files look OK. so instead of only having 180 of 3xx-is hands i do have 0 hands now. FINE!
so roy&co what shall i do?

edit: i moved the HH files and run import again: 260 imported,140 duplicate,55 errors - but still no hands seen in reports
edit2:dont want to make a new database for 350 hands because takes rather long for 25gb database

morny
03-15-2009, 02:32 PM
Are you sure all filters are cleared, usually when you see this kind of thing its a dodgy database, just try creating a new database to import the 350 hands just to see if they show up or email them to me morny@holdemmanager.net and ill try for you