PDA

View Full Version : Played hands are imported but not noticeable under the session tab

dav1to
03-14-2009, 08:18 PM
I have played a session and HEM was importing fine and the stats appeared perfectly. But while playing when i opened my session tab, the session wasn't listed I kept playing hoping it will be ok after restarting. But the session still doesnt appear.

I searched for other players who also sat on my table and when I open the hands I am sitting at the table and playing... But i cant find those hands under my own sessions tab...

I play at pacific poker, I use hand grabber (I am also aware that their is a difference when you login in the poker client with first letter a capital and the next time you don't do this, HEM creates 2 players, so this isnt the case)

Kind regards
Dav1to

dav1to
03-15-2009, 06:35 AM
I just find out that the hands that are imported, but not showing up in my session, my whole cards aren't also known.

Is there a way I can attach these hand to this specific session, or at least to me as a player

morny
03-15-2009, 02:37 PM
Can you try creating a new database and reimporting some hands and see if they show up http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146