PDA

View Full Version : Get HM free through registration in Everest room

SamMan
05-28-2011, 03:24 AM
Hello!

I am going to register & fulfill requirements for Everest room to get 100$ credit to buy HM. Couple of questions to clear:

1. "Step 4) Begin playing and earn 1000 summit points"

Is it any time limit for this requirement? Can I, for example, collect these 1000 summit points during 6 months or even year?

2. "*** Get it Free offers are only available through the international clients and not country restricted versions."

This is quote from this page (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/poker-sites.php). Can you explain - what is it talk about? Should I install on my PC international version of client from Everest room? Or what?

I thank in advance for your answers!

netsrak
05-28-2011, 05:29 AM
I forwarded your questions to our sales team.

HEM Customer Service
05-28-2011, 07:51 AM
Hello SamMan -

It is great to hear you are interested in our Get it Free offer!

You can take as much time as you need to clear the requirements, do not worry.

Also, the text that you quoted refers to poker rooms that have country restricted versions of their softwares, like in France (pokerstars.fr, fulltiltpoker.fr, etc) and in Italy (pokerstars.it, fulltiltpoker.it, etc), for example. International versions of the poker clients are the ones downloaded at the .com version of their websites, like pokerstars.com and fulltiltpoker.com in the examples above.

If you still have any doubt, do not hesitate to contact us directly at sales@holdemmanager.com to speed up the process.

Best Regards,
Hold'Em Manager Sales Department

SamMan
05-28-2011, 09:56 AM
Fast & clear answers, thanks a lot!