PDA

View Full Version : Positioning stats on screen

lastcardcharlie
08-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Total noob question, but I really have spent a couple of hours trying to find this in the FAQs. Also I have tried to watch the video on positioning stats on the HUD, but for some reason I get sound but no vision on that.

So, how do I move the stats to position them where I want them on the screen?

morny
08-03-2008, 04:21 PM
Right click hold it down and drag while hovering over the panel (try and hover in between stats otherwise youll get a popup)

If you use multipanels then do the same but also hold down Ctrl at the same time to move the panels seperately without effecting the other tables. One thing to note though the panel with the note icon cannot be moved seperately.

lastcardcharlie
08-03-2008, 05:57 PM
Right click hold it down and drag while hovering over the panel (try and hover in between stats otherwise youll get a popup)

If you use multipanels then do the same but also hold down Ctrl at the same time to move the panels seperately without effecting the other tables. One thing to note though the panel with the note icon cannot be moved seperately.

Thanks. I tried this and what happens is that a second box appears, smaller than the original, and so faint as to be almost invisible (the original is opaque). This box can be moved, but the original stays where it is. What am I doing wrong?

morny
08-03-2008, 05:58 PM
Can you post a screenshot, ive never heard of this before?

lastcardcharlie
08-03-2008, 06:26 PM
can you post a screenshot, ive never heard of this before?

The smaller, faint box is circled.

lastcardcharlie
08-03-2008, 09:09 PM
I don't know if it is a related problem, but I now have a HM spade symbol (I don't know what the correct name for it is, but it's like when you have a program and it's running but you don't have the window showing on the desktop) on the taskbar. When I click on it it shows a HM stats page in miniature, but it cannot be enlarged and it will not go away, even when I turn the computer off and back on again. How can I get rid of this?