PDA

View Full Version : Tourney Report Question

fnord
03-13-2009, 12:50 PM
When I run the report by level, is there a way to filter the tournies I am looking at? I don't see it any where, but I want to be able to filter by say (STT) type (Don vs. 6 player vs. 9 player etc) and buy in. This is pretty important when looking for leaks.

morny
03-13-2009, 12:55 PM
You need to have the newest update http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Hm1.08Beta.exe and then create a new database and import the hands into that to be able to use all the new and extra filters we added with tourney support

fnord
03-16-2009, 01:27 AM
Ok, I updated and reimported and I still don't see how I can filter by buy in/type of STT.

Specifically, here is what I want to do:
I want to run the by stakes report, but only pull up one type of STT. For instance, if I am looking at 9 man tournies, I don't want any DON's or 6 man or funky payout tournies (like steps) in there, I just want to be able to constrain the STTs I am looking at so I can look for leaks by blind level.

Right now, it just throws every tourney hand in the date range into the mix, which does not really do me any good if I play different types of tournies, which I do.

fnord
03-16-2009, 03:06 PM
Bump

morny
03-16-2009, 03:54 PM
Sorry right now you can only filter by buyin, #players, speed, game and tables although we will be adding more options

fnord
03-16-2009, 11:39 PM
Sorry right now you can only filter by buyin, #players, speed, game and tables although we will be adding more options

How can you do this for the reports? That is what I want to do, but I only see it for the results tab, not for the reports tab. Am I missing something painfully obvious (wouldn't be the first time)? On the reports tab I see the standard date filter, but under the filter pull down it is all about specific hand filters (like stack size, pf action, etc). If I could filter the same way I can on the results tab that would be quite adequate. (I am running 1.08 beta 17 with a complete re-import into a new DB as of that version.)

morny
03-17-2009, 08:03 AM
Its not possible in the reports section at the moment, Tourney Support is in early development so things like this will be added soon

RedEye00
08-24-2009, 02:05 PM
Bump.

Has this feature been added yet? Specifically filtering tourney reports by stakes, I really want to be able to do this.

netsrak
08-24-2009, 02:57 PM
We added some filters and there are more to come. Please check the latest Betas.

RedEye00
08-24-2009, 03:35 PM
I have todays new beta (27). I only want the one specific filter that I mentioned. I guess I will keep waiting.

netsrak
08-25-2009, 03:14 AM
And you can use the uservoice system to push it: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions

RedEye00
08-25-2009, 08:28 AM
Yeah I did that. I voted on someone else who suggested it. It only has 10 votes at the moment though so I assume it won't happen any time soon.

innaig86
09-30-2009, 08:15 AM
Same problem here.
I voted on the uservoice system.

No news?