PDA

View Full Version : Boss media update 5/24

javitxu6
05-24-2011, 12:41 PM
Hola escribo porque he tenido un problema con el omaha manager tras la ultima actualizacion, el problema es que el hud no me aparece si la mesa no esta llena y no actualiza las manos, ademas no me abre las manos en el replayer. Espero respuesta un saludo...

Tricksy
05-25-2011, 02:39 AM
It looks like Boss Media have a new update. If I'm on a 5 handed nl table I don't
get any Hud stats with just 2 players. Full table seems to be okay.

Cheers

Tricksy

netsrak
05-25-2011, 03:46 AM
Are you using HM 1.11.06g? http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Please post a screenshot of a table with this problem and the table manager and Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.

javitxu6
05-25-2011, 09:15 AM
Nada no funciona bien, ahora me importa las manos pero no las puedo ver si son HU, y el hud sigue sin salir si me siento en una mesa de 5max por ejemplo y no esta llena

Patvs
05-25-2011, 06:04 PM
Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Check your settings @ hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
to check if a HUD configuration is assigned to HU/6max at Boss

urkan
05-26-2011, 05:41 AM
I usually play sng in poker heaven. Two days ago, there were a software update, and since then, there have been some issues.

At the beginning of the sit it's ok, but HM doesn't track correctly the hands when there is one player eliminated.

It remains the hud (when the player is eliminated) as UNKNOWN. The size of the tourney changes from 5 to 6.

HM only track the hands when I'm on SB.

The tourney doesn't appear as finished and I have to change the data manually. It's very annoying, and if you play many sits at the same time it's almost impossible to remember.

Besides, it's added to some other problems with boss that have been discussed in other threads.

http://img827.imageshack.us/img827/8573/hmboss.jpg

netsrak
05-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

LordPinada
05-26-2011, 08:42 AM
Hello
I have problems with HUD when I create new table and players sit down to this table. When we play HU on 5/6max tables HUD for this particular table dont run. I cant even look at the hands from this table in replayer. In table manager this table is in the list but it looks like there arent players.
thanks for help
Lukas

netsrak
05-26-2011, 08:45 AM
Can you edit the table size manually by right-clicking on the table in the table manager?

Does it work with table finder?
http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/60/Configuring+Table+Finder+to+Show+HUD+

Aapjeh
05-26-2011, 09:59 AM
After some big pots that I wanted to replay, I noticed that they weren't imported to the HoldemManager, and didn't show in the HUD last pots window. This began to happen yesterday, after the Boss poker update, and I spoke with the Boss support and they told that the problem is not in their end. This has really started to annoy me, as I cannot know if the session is up or down and how I've been playing. What can I do?

Patvs
05-26-2011, 03:01 PM
@Aapjeh Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

email us a handhistory of a cashgame hand, where you play a big pot (and the hand doesn't show up in HoldemManager) to support@holdemmanager.com

---

Boss must have changed something in their handhistory formatting with their latest update which is throwing off HoldemManager.

govedarov
05-26-2011, 08:40 PM
I also have some problems at BOSS Media but they are a bit different:

1) The HUD sometimes doesnt launch on full ring tables, when they are not full. Doesn't even start when they fill ...
2) Some hands are not imported at all (maybe also non full FR Tables, not sure).
3) Table Manager try doesn't show correct info for session profit, and most of the time the no. of hands shown there is diffent than the no. of hands shown in the session screen of the programm.

All started after the update of Boss Media 2 days ago.
I updated the HEM to latest version today, and its still same.

I play at Interpoker if that matters.

levis
05-26-2011, 09:00 PM
I also have some problems at BOSS Media but they are a bit different:

1) The HUD sometimes doesnt launch on full ring tables, when they are not full. Doesn't even start when they fill ...
2) Some hands are not imported at all (maybe also non full FR Tables, not sure).
3) Table Manager try doesn't show correct info for session profit, and most of the time the no. of hands shown there is diffent than the no. of hands shown in the session screen of the programm.

All started after the update of Boss Media 2 days ago.
I updated the HEM to latest version today, and its still same.

I play at Interpoker if that matters.

same here :(

netsrak
05-27-2011, 04:00 AM
Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

govedarov
05-27-2011, 07:28 AM

I will try to when I get back home, but it will be really better if you just just open some boss tables and try it out. Problems start almost immediately.

Aapjeh
05-27-2011, 09:10 AM
I have updated to the newest version but it didn't help. Before the boss update it was working perfectly, now HUD is missing some tables for many hands in a row. How can I find the hand histories from my computer ?

Tirks
05-27-2011, 10:26 AM
same problem on 6max tables, hud sometimes shows up randomly on tables, not all hands tracked

Patvs
05-27-2011, 04:02 PM
The handhistories are in your archive folder, C:/HMArchive

Aapjeh
05-27-2011, 04:17 PM
There is nothing in there..

Patvs
05-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Go to configure auto import folders in HoldemManager-->
check which archive folder you're using for Boss.

Boss should store the hands in .xml files.

Decroglie
05-28-2011, 05:46 AM
I had also some problems after the new update;

First of all, HM just tracks SOME hands, not all (some big pots are also missed);

And the HUD just appears when there are 4 players or more on the table!! But if I'm playing HU or 3-handed; it doesn't appear and it's really annoying!! : ((

I don't think that the problem is the handhistory folder, because before the updating, it worked good; and now HM is still tracking some hands.

Greetings

SILO
05-28-2011, 06:22 AM
I had also some problems after the new update;

First of all, HM just tracks SOME hands, not all (some big pots are also missed);

And the HUD just appears when there are 4 players or more on the table!! But if I'm playing HU or 3-handed; it doesn't appear and it's really annoying!! : ((

I don't think that the problem is the handhistory folder, because before the updating, it worked good; and now HM is still tracking some hands.

Greetings

+1
strange things happening like:
i play 3handed and HM imports the hand ~ and it is shown in some places in HM but in others it is not; if i sort session by table there is nothing there.
There is no HUD on 50% tables (cash) while table manger can see all the tables;

seems that hands that happend on the tables with no hud does not appear in session tab sorted by table (not sure about other places but this tab is empty)

HM 1.11.06g

Aapjeh
05-28-2011, 07:21 AM
I have had all the same problems as above. Please fix this !

Patvs
05-28-2011, 10:54 AM
Having NO HUD when playing heads up at a 6max table, is a known bug (affecting nearly ALL pokersites for which we're still working on a fix)

---

Can you attach a handhistory file and email it support@holdemmanager.com
where one of the key hands (large pot) is NOT imported and doesn't show up in HoldemManager?

I'm assuming the two issues (hands not showing up vs HUD issues) are related, so we need to be able to check first what changed with the handhistory formatting.

GRAMA71
05-28-2011, 02:48 PM
Hi, excuse mine english... :)
i write you for help about a problem...
i play on a site of boss media group and i loss some hands, it's not included in tourney, in history, in hands and in stats.
how could repair it?
i wait for your reply, see you soon...:)

GEORGIA
05-28-2011, 02:49 PM
Hello,

I have the latest version of HM
Just after the latest update, that boss media made some days ago, I have errors regarding HUD imports.

HUD import works fine for some hands (up to 30 hands from my last test).
After that, freezes, without updating and at the import progress bar shows import errors counting per hand.

Only after PC restarted HM makes correct imports and HUD is working well, up to some hands as described above.

I am sure that those errors came from Boss media update
Before that, everything was working well

Can you please suggest something?

fille123
05-28-2011, 05:01 PM
Hi, when i play Headsup at 6max tables at boss media the hud does NOT pop up and the hands seems not to be imported... but when i play 3handed+ it appears and imports... Help me!

Thank you!

fille123
05-28-2011, 07:58 PM
the same is happening now in 6max, the only thing i did with hm today is that i made a backup of the databse.... i have the latest version of hm... What is wrong?

it dosnt miss every hand just some hands... when i go in to the table manager and click on the table there the hud seems to be "deafult" for some and "fullring" for some even though its all 6max

Patvs
05-28-2011, 08:28 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Reimport the handhistories into a new database.

----

There seems to be an issue with BOSS Media hands since their last update.
(hands not showing up in HoldemManager... and HUD issues)
We're currently already investigating these issues.

Patvs
05-28-2011, 08:31 PM

Not having a HUD when playing HU at a 6max table is a different bug altogether.
This will take longer to fix.

If a 6max table is wrongly detected as being fullring (or vice versa) rightclick on the table in TableManager and manually change the number of players.

GEORGIA
05-29-2011, 04:16 AM
thank you for your quick reply Patvs

When you will find the solution please inform me

Decroglie
05-29-2011, 06:41 AM
Ok, but please, try fix the problems with the missed pots!!!! That is a huge problem!!!

CivSTAR
05-29-2011, 08:38 AM
Having NO HUD when playing heads up at a 6max table, is a known bug (affecting nearly ALL pokersites for which we're still working on a fix)

---

Can you attach a handhistory file and email it support@holdemmanager.com
where one of the key hands (large pot) is NOT imported and doesn't show up in HoldemManager?

I'm assuming the two issues (hands not showing up vs HUD issues) are related, so we need to be able to check first what changed with the handhistory formatting.

it worked before the update, u could play HU at the 5m and 6m tables and the HUD was showing. now you need at least 4 players so that the HUD shows up

amparo143
05-29-2011, 10:44 AM
Desde la última actualización de Boss Media, mi holdem manager no funciona bien. Cuando la mesa no está completa no funciona el HUD, se pierden muchas manos.
He enviado un mail a Boss Media avisando del error, y me han respondido que me ponga en contacto con vosotros.
Un saludo.

Patvs
05-29-2011, 11:41 AM

There are three main issues:
-1 Some import errors at the beginning of a session.
Hero stats only, opponents stats all show -/-/-/-/-.
Hands do not show up in HoldemManager.

Restarting HoldemManager (after you've played 1-2 hands) should fix this.
Netsrak writes: "i think they write some "buggy" handhistories when you open a table."

-2 Boss Hands cannot be replayed anymore in the replayer.

-3 No HUD when playing HU (and 3 handed?) at a 6max table.

Patvs
05-29-2011, 11:44 AM
Can all Boss Media players, confirm if there are other issues.

When import errors (or missing hands) occur during a session, can you email us such a handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com (let us know in the email what the specific hand is that isn't imported, or doesn't show up in HoldemManager)

Are these euro / $ tables.... cashgames / SNGs hands?

GEORGIA
05-29-2011, 01:13 PM
Patvs,
Can you please give instructions how to export the specific hand that has import errors for sending it to you

Patvs
05-29-2011, 04:12 PM
The hands are in the .xml files in your archive folder (sorted by date).
So if you played a session and remember a AA vs KK big pot hand which doesn't show up in HoldemManager.

Email us the .xml file of that session (and mention the hand we have to look for). Of course ideally, you find the hand yourself (open the file with a .xml editor or with Internet Explorer) and only copy/paste that one hand into a .txt file.

---

It seems if you reimport the hands into a NEW database, they will all show up.
And Boss Media is writing partial (incomplete) handhistories when you're playing causing the 'missing hand' problem. But it only happens sporadically.

fille123
05-29-2011, 04:50 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Reimport the handhistories into a new database.

----

so i have to export all hands and then make a new DB and reimport all of the HHs?

Patvs
05-29-2011, 05:08 PM
Actually, it's best to just wait for a HoldemManager update.

Only create a new database (and reimport your hands) if you'd like to test yourself, if certain hands still result in import errors.
When they do, email us such a handhistory. (it would be very helpful, if a cashgame player... and a SNG player... would try this)

LordPinada
05-29-2011, 05:11 PM

Not having a HUD when playing HU at a 6max table is a different bug altogether.
This will take longer to fix.

But HUD worked perfectly before the update even when I was playing HU at 5/6max tables. So I think its a matter of that update.

Patvs
05-29-2011, 05:42 PM
Yeah... If this worked before on Boss, it should auto-resolve itself if we've fixed the other issues caused by their latest update.

Though no HUD when playing HU at 6max tables is still a serious bug on other sites. Hopefully it's not a new bug that struck Boss as well.

GEORGIA
05-30-2011, 08:40 AM
Hi Patvs

I just noticed, regarding the missing hands, is that as soon as the errors begin, an imaginary-non exist player HUD comes up to the screen along with the real players HUDs.
The name of that "player" is "UNKNOWN"

In a few hours I will sent you the xml file which shows that information, if you still need it...

Nemanjal87cnl
05-31-2011, 12:29 PM
Will this issues be resolved soon? I dont want to play without hud...

princ0r
05-31-2011, 03:41 PM
This is really brutal, replayer dosnt work and sngwiz either. All i can do is use a Screenshot Manager and analyze anything manual. But it takes so much time it probably doesnt even have equity :/ Please do your best to fix that soon!

Thanks a lot!

GEORGIA
06-02-2011, 05:43 AM
Any news about those errors?

I play only on Boss Media software, so the HM its unprofitable for me:confused:

Metttyu
06-02-2011, 06:11 AM
Any news about those errors?

I play only on Boss Media software, so the HM its unprofitable for me:confused:

Same here.

Is there anything we can help you with?

olga492
06-02-2011, 07:11 AM
also i noticed that i have more hands i reports than on graph, without any filters set, i had like 2100 in reports and 1800 on graph

hud doesn't work when i'm hu or 3 handed on 5/6max

it sucks a lot since that update and you should do something with it quick

edit: my archive folder i empty also and i haven't disabled archiving

Reg
06-05-2011, 10:11 AM
Any update on this?

gerlihard
06-05-2011, 12:39 PM
I don't know if my post is good here. I used to have my Mermaid Poker hhs in C:\User\AppData\Local\Boss Media\history\username

After not playing for a while I realized today that my new hands are not imported into that folder. Does anybody know where i can find them now?

gerlihard
06-05-2011, 01:09 PM
Well, they are now stored again there, meaning HHConverter finds them again and converts them. But Hem doesn't imort the converted hhs :(

Metttyu
06-08-2011, 05:02 AM
Someone working on it?

kamachos
06-08-2011, 07:06 PM
also i noticed that i have more hands i reports than on graph, without any filters set, i had like 2100 in reports and 1800 on graph

hud doesn't work when i'm hu or 3 handed on 5/6max

it sucks a lot since that update and you should do something with it quick

I have exactly the same issues

amparo143
06-09-2011, 09:59 AM
Sigo con los problemas en bossmedia, supongo que estaréis trabajando en solucionarlo.

govedarov
06-09-2011, 01:59 PM
the new version didn't fix it, is anyone working on the problem?

Patvs
06-09-2011, 05:02 PM
We're working on a fix for this.

morny
06-09-2011, 06:26 PM
Should have a fix for this within 24-36 hours

Aapjeh
06-12-2011, 10:29 AM
Should have a fix for this within 24-36 hours So..? Any progress ?

RDB
06-12-2011, 11:08 AM
We have posted a pre-release version here with an official version to follow soon.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

LordPinada
06-12-2011, 03:08 PM
We have posted a pre-release version here with an official version to follow soon.

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Hi
I installed it but my HEM crashed down. And now it doesnt work. I tried to instal the latest released patch. HEM starts but it looks that import and HUD doesnt work. Any suggestions? I would reinstal my HEM but I lost all my emails (where was my product key) Is there a chance to get a product key?

Patvs
06-12-2011, 07:01 PM
Email sales@holdemmanager.com to request your serial key again.

Though if you reinstall HoldemManager / update / downgrade, it shouldn't ask for the serial key again info again. (that info is stored in the HoldemManager.lic file)

Which error do you get exactly after the update to http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

Luhrmann
06-14-2011, 03:11 PM
Hi' im playing on svenskaspel (bossmedia). My hud is really wierd. The information comes up on the players but the information boxes just jumpes around on the screen to different seats. I'm playing 5 max tables. What can i do to fix it?

Patvs
06-14-2011, 06:40 PM
Setup the seating preferences for Boss: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

olga492
06-15-2011, 11:52 AM
i installed this latest patch and imported all the hh files again(i had them all even from berofre the update) and still have 600 hands difference between graph and reports, i have about 13k hands this month, dunno about the hud, haven't played yet

Patvs
06-15-2011, 02:35 PM
Did you import them into a new database?

Clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

olga492
06-15-2011, 03:18 PM
well no, old database, i have some more hands, it's still bad - today i won about 350 according to soft, graph shows 310 and reports 260...

Decroglie
06-15-2011, 05:59 PM
Thx!! Problems solved :)

olga492
06-17-2011, 09:11 AM
looks fine today

cirobonano
06-20-2011, 12:29 AM
I just updated to the latest version. Tournament imports are still not showing EV$ won, only $ won...

Patvs
06-20-2011, 11:11 AM
Define 'tournaments'?
Luck Adjust Winnings will not work for MTT.
Only for STTs. And only for STTs where HoldemManager is able to detect what the buyin is at the start of the STT. (from importing the first handhistory)

cirobonano
06-21-2011, 12:26 AM
Define 'tournaments'?
Luck Adjust Winnings will not work for MTT.
Only for STTs. And only for STTs where HoldemManager is able to detect what the buyin is at the start of the STT. (from importing the first handhistory)
It's about STT's; the histories of BOSS never showed their buyin so I'm using the Options->Settings->Tourney default buyins, which worked before.

Patvs
06-21-2011, 10:46 AM
Try to reimport the handhistory into a new database in http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

If that doesn't resolve it, email us the handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com

Aapjeh
06-21-2011, 02:15 PM
So is the new release working ? I installed it like over a week ago and back then I couldn't even get the Holdem Manager started.

Patvs
06-21-2011, 04:57 PM
1.11.07 build 1 had a startup error for some users.
That was fixed in build 2/3.

1.11.07 should have fixed all Boss Media issues.

It only hasn't fixed/added all the newly promised stats yet. That's what we're currently working on to fix.

Aapjeh
06-21-2011, 07:13 PM
1.11.07 build 1 had a startup error for some users.
That was fixed in build 2/3.

1.11.07 should have fixed all Boss Media issues.

It only hasn't fixed/added all the newly promised stats yet. That's what we're currently working on to fix. Yeah got it installed, great! Have to try it out though..

Is it possible to import afterwards those hands that Holdemmanager missed earlier because of the update?

Patvs
06-21-2011, 09:34 PM
If you had import errors before... reimport the hands from your archive folder, C:/HMArchive.

Aapjeh
06-22-2011, 07:18 AM
If you had import errors before... reimport the hands from your archive folder, C:/HMArchive. C:/HMArchive is empty. Where are the hands / How do I know where the hands are?

cirobonano
06-22-2011, 02:21 PM
Try to reimport the handhistory into a new database in http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

If that doesn't resolve it, email us the handhistory to support@holdemmanager.com
Didn't worked, I've emailed some hands.

Glidi
06-25-2011, 07:14 AM
I started playing at Boss media now, there's a problem with my HUD. Stats appears in the table fine, but they are in wrong places, wrong seats/wrong players. When I drag them into right places, they move also in another table and then they are all wrong there, wrong player /wrong seat.
So when im multitabling the stats are fine only in one table? :(

Patvs
06-25-2011, 10:48 AM
Setup the seating preferences: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/34/PreferredSeating

Glidi
06-25-2011, 12:06 PM

How the hell those are suppose to be if I play 5-max tables? I tried pretty much everything but every time same thing, ok in one table but all messed up in another table?

Patvs
06-25-2011, 12:12 PM
All tables at Ongame are 10max.

When you play 5max or HU table, the table will still have 10 seats, so you only have to setup the seating preferences for 10max.

Also go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
and make sure your HUD configuration is assigned to Full for Ongame (not short handed 6max)

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin%5CBetfai r

Glidi
06-25-2011, 01:20 PM
All tables at Ongame are 10max.

When you play 5max or HU table, the table will still have 10 seats, so you only have to setup the seating preferences for 10max.

Also go to hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
and make sure your HUD configuration is assigned to Full for Ongame (not short handed 6max)

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/395/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Ongame%5CBwin%5CBetfai r

That is nice but I was asking for Boss, not ongame....?

Patvs
06-25-2011, 01:32 PM
Ah sorry. Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/422/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Boss+Poker

For 5max: "NOTE: 5max and 6max are both controlled by the same preferred seating option in Hud Options / Seating Preferences (6max) So if you sit in seat 5 for 5max Table(Top Left Corner) then you must choose seat 5 for the 6max Table (Bottom Left Corner)"

Glidi
06-26-2011, 06:52 AM
Ah sorry. Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/422/Setup+Preferred+Seating+for+Boss+Poker

For 5max: "NOTE: 5max and 6max are both controlled by the same preferred seating option in Hud Options / Seating Preferences (6max) So if you sit in seat 5 for 5max Table(Top Left Corner) then you must choose seat 5 for the 6max Table (Bottom Left Corner)"

OK, now it works, thanks. But now I noticed that some pots are missing and HUD stats doesnt show up if there are only 2 or 3 players in the 5-max table?
I have the latest version of HEM, 1.11.06g

Patvs
06-26-2011, 06:07 PM
Update to: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/82571-1-11-07-pre-release.html

gerlihard
07-02-2011, 07:50 AM
My HEM is still not working with Bossmedia :-( I convert the hhs with hhconverter, but HEM does not import them (playing mtts and it used to work this way)

Any suggestions?

Thank you.

Patvs
07-02-2011, 11:03 AM
What HHconvertor?

HoldemManager 1.11.07 build 3 should work with the normal Boss handhistories.
Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/326/Boss+Media+Setup

Stop using the convertor.

gerlihard
07-05-2011, 07:20 AM
works. Thank you!!!! :-)

gerlihard
07-05-2011, 05:55 PM
Although it's working now it seems to be a lottery which hands are imported and which are not (playing mtts).

Moreover mit stats for a player said: 40 hands, 0/0/0/0, after switching to session stats it said 52 (!!!) hands, 5/2/7/0
very strange, isn't it.

Could it be a problem that I run the software in german?

Patvs
07-05-2011, 08:53 PM
Yes, reinstall the software in English (and make sure the lobby is in English and the histories are in English)

Try reimporting all hands into a new empty database.

Northernwind
07-06-2011, 07:10 AM
i write you for help about a problem...
i play on a site of boss media group and i loss some hands, it's not included in tourney, in history, in hands and in stats.

I have the same problem. The problem is that HM does not have time to import hand histories. I watched history folder and hand history file was erased after some period of time and created the new one without previous hands. Is this a problem of a specific client or computer? I have a client interpoker, win7 x64, only play tournaments.

netsrak
07-06-2011, 08:40 AM
But who erased the handhistory file? The only program doing this should be the HM auto-import process 15 mins after the last access and he doesn't delete it he moves the file to the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

Northernwind
07-06-2011, 09:14 AM
But who erased the handhistory file? The only program doing this should be the HM auto-import process 15 mins after the last access and he doesn't delete it he moves the file to the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).
I think poker client erase. The "period of time" is ca 1min. In HMarchive boss media history files always contains 1 hand.

gerlihard
07-06-2011, 12:11 PM
Yes, reinstall the software in English (and make sure the lobby is in English and the histories are in English)

Try reimporting all hands into a new empty database.

Can I move the old hhs from the old database to the new one? would suck a bit not to have all the notes and stats I collected in the old database.

Patvs
07-06-2011, 01:22 PM
I think poker client erase. The "period of time" is ca 1min. In HMarchive boss media history files always contains 1 hand.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using? Update Windows 7 to Service Pack 1.

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Turn off User Account Control: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

Can I move the old hhs from the old database to the new one? would suck a bit not to have all the notes and stats I collected in the old database.

Export the notes from the old database.
In the new database first reimport the hands (run a import from folder on your archive folder, C:/HMArchive), finally import the notes again.

Northernwind
07-07-2011, 06:00 PM
I use Avira antivir + Comodo Firewall. Windows up to date and all HM staff started in admin mode, windows firewall turned off. Yesterday I have uninstalled avira and made clean reinstall to poker client. Then I play small cash game session all works fine. HH file never been erased and build in poker client HH viewer works fine. Today I open my standard tournaments and noticed that history file has jumping around, erased, created, erased. Then I open cash game (same time with tournaments) and the cash game history file stays and not have been erased. Looks like only mtt histories are affected. Later I send email to poker site support.

Patvs
07-07-2011, 07:06 PM
Completely uninstall Comodo.
Turn on Windows Firewall.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe files.

Which PostgreSQL version are you using? On port 5432?

Northernwind
07-10-2011, 09:59 AM
Completely uninstall Comodo.
Turn on Windows Firewall.

After removing Comodo, boss histories saved correctly :). Thx for helping.

Sinthoras1
07-18-2011, 03:28 PM
In the "session" menu I've played 974hands today. Under "reports" it's 1074 hands. The graphs shows 974 hands as well.
All hands I played this month are 6139 under "session" and 6301 under "reports"
Ironically my true winnings are exactly in the middle between what "session" and "reports" stat show.
Any idea why this is?

Patvs
07-18-2011, 06:41 PM
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

do you play a mix of dollar/euro tables?

--

Try importing the hands into a new database. Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager

Sinthoras1
07-18-2011, 07:01 PM
Filters are cleared
It's only 9 hands on $ tables, the rest is €

netsrak
07-19-2011, 04:02 AM
Please check the hands in a new database

Sinthoras1
07-19-2011, 04:14 AM
How can I do that?

netsrak
07-19-2011, 09:06 AM
Create a new database: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/75/Create+%7B47%7D+Delete+Database
and import the hands into this database from the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive) via import file or import from folder.

schtogy
08-10-2011, 11:54 AM
hi netsrak,

following problem appears still after creating a new database, re-installing the pokerheaven software in english, setting client language to english as default and re-importing the HH files : Tournament winnings, Buy-Ins and Graph not working, ROI is shown at -100% and negative winnings going through the roof. Fixing Hands for currency issues didnt help either. Using version 1.11.07b atm, just bought the pro package hoping to see graphs / stats for my mtt's which is not possible atm. any further suggestions on how to go on from here ?

thx ahead

schtogy

netsrak
08-11-2011, 04:33 AM
I think we need to look at the hands: Please zip and mail the original handhistory files (you find them in the HM archive folder or in the handhistory folder of your poker client) together with a link to this thread and an explanation of the problem to support@holdemmanager.net. We will then try to reproduce the problem.

schtogy
08-11-2011, 06:34 AM
ok, thx

cyanek
08-28-2011, 04:43 PM
I'm trying to configure HM with Boss Media but HM can't find proper Hand Histories despite the fact that I correctly specified the location (according to a tutorial from HM FAQ).

Honestly, HH's suppose to be automatically downloading to my computer from Boss, yet i'm not seeing any *txt files. Only xml format. I don't know whether that is the case.

In addition; I have the latest HM patch and created new database to store HHs.

** And I have english versions of Poker Client and HH's.

What can be the reason for HM not importing HH's?

Patvs
08-28-2011, 05:23 PM
HoldemManager can import the .xml files.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

cyanek
08-28-2011, 05:50 PM
Win XP SP3, Win Firewall is turned off, AVG Free.

I did update HM to latest version - 1.11.07b.

OK, chenging firewall exceptions catalogue worked.

Thanks