PDA

View Full Version : pokerstars.fr problem

jayjaypg22
05-25-2011, 08:58 PM
Hi

I notice today a problem on this site. Maybe it doesn't work since yesterday freeze. But today hands history import works fine, I can see all hands I played on this site during my session. But the HUD doesn't work anymore. While this session I have other tables on winamax.fr and the hud works fine.

- I haven't done any settings till yesterday before PS.fr freeze
- I had this problem so I upgrade to the current releease, it doesn't solve the problem
- I shutdown HEM (all the appli/ process not just the HUD) and relaunch the appli then the import. Hud works once again on wina while not on ps.fr. I launch table finder it find the tables but the hud freeze while oppening. Immediately the error message appears HmHud stop working ('hmHud a cessé de fonctionner').

Any solution?

netsrak
05-26-2011, 04:04 AM
There may be a corrupt handhistory file in the pokerstars handhistory folder. You should move all files you find there to the archive folder (default c:\hmarchive).

If that doesn't help Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files(X86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder (or something similar depending on your installation). It may be just called holdemmanager if you've extentions turned off.