PDA

View Full Version : Filtering by effective stacks

Rodolphe2005
03-12-2009, 03:24 PM
I'd like to have reports with effective stacks, not mine.
I would like to know, in heads up, how much I am making against a short stack (my winrate) and how much against a fullstack.

How can I do that ?

nofolmholdm
03-12-2009, 08:33 PM
Does this help? work?

edit: report updated

Rodolphe2005
03-13-2009, 06:17 AM
Almost. There is strange bug about the unopened pots.
If I had the "won hand%" stat, I have 99.1% for the 0-10bb line and all the other are between 30 and 35%.
It seems like all the hand where Villain open fold are counted in the 0-10bb line.

nofolmholdm
03-13-2009, 09:56 AM
k. I updated my report in the original post to pull out all hands reporting an effective stack of 0bb into their own category. This happens when you get a walk.

NoTurns
07-22-2009, 09:05 PM
No, this report will not give you what you are looking for. The problem with this report is it will not count any of the steals you make vs a short stack when there's also a bigger stack in the blinds it does however count every steal attempt made by a shortstack when you where in the blinds.

So this report will not give you your net result vs shortstacks. All their steals vs you are counted but only a small portion of your steals vs them is counted.

I'm also looking for a good way to find out my net results vs shortstacks (including steals from both sides) and that's why I tried this report which, unfortunately, is not what I'm looking for.

Any suggestions?

NoTurns
07-26-2009, 12:10 AM
No-one knows of a good way of finding your net result vs shortstackers?