PDA

View Full Version : Ability to show HERO instead of nick?

El Helado
08-03-2008, 11:31 AM
I am recording videos pretty often and I want to hide my nick so I was thinking that it would be great if you could change your nick in the HUD to HERO for example. Is that possible to do?

morny
08-03-2008, 11:45 AM
With the newest version go to Hud Options > Player Preferences and highlight the 1st selection Abb.name then in the bottom right corner of the window untick "Display for you"

Then this will still show your panel and all your stats but not your username

Also if your using Camtasia there is an option to blank out sections of the screen that youll need to use anyway because your name will be visible in the text box and on your seat.

El Helado
08-03-2008, 12:03 PM
With the newest version go to Hud Options > Player Preferences and highlight the 1st selection Abb.name then in the bottom right corner of the window untick "Display for you"

Then this will still show your panel and all your stats but not your username

Also if your using Camtasia there is an option to blank out sections of the screen that youll need to use anyway because your name will be visible in the text box and on your seat.

Actually came up with this idea today before reading your reply :).

I know this is somewhat off topic but do you know where in camtasia you could choose where to blank out? Tried it and just found how u can temporarily blur out your nick.

morny
08-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Im not sure just remeber hearing about it, ask someone on 2+2 they should be able to tell you