PDA

View Full Version : Replayer not working on MERGE

spimp13
05-25-2011, 11:25 AM
After a teamviewer session my HUD now appears while playing on the tables. I went to review a hand last night by double clicking a saved hand under my stats like I normally would and it would not open it up for review. I still need to update my windows with the service pack sp1 I believe it is called(have to clear up space since it is 900meg). I don't think this has anything to do with the replayer though, is this correct and thoughts? I have the latest version of HEM installed (g).

I play on BCP, but also tried a hand history from Pokerstars as well that didn't work.

Patvs
05-25-2011, 06:50 PM
Rightclick on the replayer in TableManager (just as if it's a regular table) and manually change the HUD configuration.

or go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab
and go over all the HUD configurations (make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings)

You can select "replayer" just as if it's a pokersite and assign a HUD to it.

spimp13
05-25-2011, 07:20 PM
I uploaded a pic of where I am talking about. I am unable to double click it to open replayer. Also when I right click on one of these hands the option to replay the hand does come up but when I click on reply hand the replayer does not come up.

spimp13
05-25-2011, 07:24 PM
I have made sure the user for tab has all of them checked for any site.

spimp13
05-25-2011, 07:54 PM
disregard...I got it.

El Helado
06-08-2011, 08:38 AM
I also have a problem with the replayer for merge. It only shows there hero-stats. Switch to a pokerstars-hand and all stats are shown perfectly.

fozzy71
06-08-2011, 09:28 AM
I also have a problem with the replayer for merge. It only shows there hero-stats. Switch to a pokerstars-hand and all stats are shown perfectly.

*) Export any custom HUD configs individually, make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, and any other important files. If you have custom filters/reports/stats, just copy the entire \holdem manager folder before uninstalling.

1) Close HM and the Table Manager.
2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test.

Now reimport any custom HUDs and assign them to the appropriate sites or any site. Then make a new config and assign it to the Site: Replayer on the Use For tab.

If that doesn't help, Please attach your holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager and prefs. Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Configuring Windows To Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

El Helado
06-08-2011, 12:16 PM
*) Export any custom HUD configs individually, make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder, and any other important files. If you have custom filters/reports/stats, just copy the entire \holdem manager folder before uninstalling.

2) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\prefs.xml. If you want to reset your HUD panel positions also, delete: pospref.txt, and pospref2.txt, and pospref4.txt.
3) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and test.

Now reimport any custom HUDs and assign them to the appropriate sites or any site. Then make a new config and assign it to the Site: Replayer on the Use For tab.

If that doesn't help, Please attach your holdemmanager.config and prefs.xml file from C:\Program Files(x86)\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config. If your extensions are off you'll just see a file called holdemmanager and prefs. Windows hides 'known file extensions' by default. Configuring Windows To Show Extensions :: Scott Granneman (http://www.granneman.com/techinfo/windows/showextensions/)

- To attach it to a thread in the forums, look below the post reply button when you start a new thread and you'll see a manage attachments button.
- Click this and attach the file.

Hmm, a lot of hassle.

I changed the HUD to different layouts and all with same results. It only shows hero even thou I had different HUD configs.

Patvs
06-08-2011, 08:45 PM
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

El Helado
06-09-2011, 07:04 AM
2) Delete your existing position files, so HM will rebuild them to default.
3) Delete > \Holdem Manager\Config\pospref2txt and pospref4.txt.
4) Start HM< Auto Import, Open the Table Manager, and open 1 cash table.
5) Use Ctrl Right-Click Drag to move the panels Move the main/first panel for each player first. This is the panel with the Note Icon (asterisk).
6) Once the main panel is in the proper position, you can position any hud sub-panels for each player.
7) Once they are set, go to Table Manager > File > Save Positions.
8) Close that table, open a new one, and sit to play.

Maybe you didnt notice but the problem was the HUD on the replayer. My HUD works fine when I actually play but I want to review my hands and see the stats, as stated in the title of this thread.

fozzy71
06-09-2011, 08:47 AM
Hmm, a lot of hassle.

Not really, it shouldnt take more than 10 or 15 minutes. Please follow the steps I gave, as they should solve it. If they don't solve the problem then follow my last steps I gave to attach the files for us to review and test.

Maybe you didnt notice but the problem was the HUD on the replayer. My HUD works fine when I actually play but I want to review my hands and see the stats, as stated in the title of this thread.

The steps he gave, while geared for HUD problems on live tables, should help solve your replayer HUD problems. They are some of the same basic steps that I gave in my reply, only worded differently.