PDA

View Full Version : MergeConverter.com Use Holdem Manager with Carbon Poker, Poker Nordica Aced.com etc.

daedal
03-12-2009, 11:54 AM
I had to ask for my last thread to be deleted as Merge informed me that they would be making tracking software prohibited.

Since then they have changed their mind and confirmed the converter is allowed on the Merge network.

The converter that allows you to use Holdem Manager on the Merge Network (Carbon Poker, Poker.com, Poker Nordica Aced.com etc.)

It works by converting the original Merge hand histories into Party Poker format which is readable by HM and works on 99.9% of hand histories.

It supports NLH cash games headsup, 6-max and full ring. A trial is available also, www.mergeconverter.com

All reports work and HUD functionalilty works using the Table Manager. Screenshot: http://mergeconverter.com/img/mergeHM.jpg

If you are worried about buying and then Holdem Manager supporting it natively soon after, I will give a 100% refund if you purchase it within 10 days of Holdem Manager natively supporting Merge.

dusty_kid
03-21-2009, 02:13 AM
Do you plan to add MTT support?

Bingo_Babe
03-21-2009, 10:22 AM
Do you plan to add MTT support?

So it only reads cash? I dont really care if it doesnt read summeries. I would just like a working HUD for Tourneys and SNGs there.

daedal
03-21-2009, 02:46 PM
Hey,

I'll try and get tourney support within the next week. I need some hand histories though so if either want to send me some and do some testing of the converter with tourneys you can have a free copy. Mail me at info@mergeconverter.com

daedal

Bingo_Babe
03-21-2009, 03:15 PM
Hey,

I'll try and get tourney support within the next week. I need some hand histories though so if either want to send me some and do some testing of the converter with tourneys you can have a free copy. Mail me at info@mergeconverter.com

daedal

I have some and I'll try and produce some more. I'll send it to you sometime early this week. I am also 100% available to do some testing.

GrindUnumb
03-21-2009, 05:06 PM
Wish that offer had been available for Omaha

daedal
03-21-2009, 09:18 PM
Tourneys take a few hours to play and test so that why the offer was made for tourneys.

Omaha/STT/MTT upgrades will obviously be free for anyone who bought already.

BullDurham
03-24-2009, 12:20 AM
Does MergeConverter support observed hands?

It looks like Carbon Poker where I play only records hand histories when you are sitting in at a table. Is this correct or is there a way to get observed hands from watching a table?

Thanks for your work, I'm looking forward to using this product, but the ability to grab observed hands would make this tool much more valuable.

BullDurham
03-24-2009, 01:03 AM
So I've downloaded the trial version of MergeConverter and it appears to be properly converting the hands and importing them into HE manager.

HE Manager's table manager which controls the HUD however does not list any Carbon Poker tables. I read http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54 about how to attach an unattached table using table finder. My problem is Table Manager doesn't list the table at all.

Any suggestions? I'm using HE Manager 1.08 beta 15. Do I need a later Beta or is it a problem with the trial?

Thanks for the help.

BullDurham
03-24-2009, 01:18 AM
So I've downloaded the trial version of MergeConverter and it appears to be properly converting the hands and importing them into HE manager.

HE Manager's table manager which controls the HUD however does not list any Carbon Poker tables. I read http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54 about how to attach an unattached table using table finder. My problem is Table Manager doesn't list the table at all.

Any suggestions? I'm using HE Manager 1.08 beta 15. Do I need a later Beta or is it a problem with the trial?

Thanks for the help.

daedal
03-24-2009, 09:48 AM
Does MergeConverter support observed hands?

It looks like Carbon Poker where I play only records hand histories when you are sitting in at a table. Is this correct or is there a way to get observed hands from watching a table?

Thanks for your work, I'm looking forward to using this product, but the ability to grab observed hands would make this tool much more valuable.

Afaik the client only writes hand histories if you are sitting at the table. Just opening the table won't do.

daedal
03-24-2009, 09:56 AM

Thanks for the help.

Your version of HM should be fine.

Did you choose Table-->Table Finder from the menu of the Table Manager and then use the red cursor to choose the table to overlay the stats on?

Since the hands are converting and importing properly then they will be under the Table Finder part of the Table Manager.

Can you send a screenshot to info@mergeconverter.com and I'll take a look. Thanks.

Self Made
03-24-2009, 06:00 PM
Merge support has about 90 votes on the Uservoice suggestion (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general/suggestions/82882-merge-gaming-netowork-support) site, if you haven't voted for it. If they supported it like Bodog, which also requires a hand converter, it wouldn't be necessary to mess with the table finder.

GrindUnumb
03-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Afaik the client only writes hand histories if you are sitting at the table. Just opening the table won't do.

He is correct. No Merge sites write observed hand histories. The XML file will not be created until you are at a table. So sorry no datamining, but you can play at least 8 tables, possibly more.

BullDurham
03-25-2009, 01:04 AM
Thanks for the help. I did get my HUD working using Table Finder.

Merge Converter currently slows my computer during each convert. I'm running Windows Vista on a Dell with a Quad 2.33ghz processor and 6gb of ram, so I shouldn't experience any lag.

Does MergeConverter move hand histories after conversion? If not converting all hands each time might cause the slowdown.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. I think I'm going to purchase the product anyway, but do you have a commitment to keep up with future Merge (carbon) updates? I purchased a hand grabber at bodog and had to switch to idleminer's product after the first one stopped releasing updates.

GrindUnumb
03-25-2009, 05:02 PM

Merge Converter currently slows my computer during each convert. I'm running Windows Vista on a Dell with a Quad 2.33ghz processor and 6gb of ram, so I shouldn't experience any lag.

Does MergeConverter move hand histories after conversion? If not converting all hands each time might cause the slowdown.

I'd appreciate any suggestions. I think I'm going to purchase the product anyway, but do you have a commitment to keep up with future Merge (carbon) updates? I purchased a hand grabber at bodog and had to switch to idleminer's product after the first one stopped releasing updates.

Sorry to hear about you getting burned by DogWatcher. Same thing happened to me, and I bought the Idleminer grabber, same as you. I will say that in the 2 weeks since I bought this MergeConverter, the support has been outstanding!

daedal
03-26-2009, 05:25 AM

Just try converting hands for the specific day you are playing. eg. for today
C:\Program Files\CarbonPoker\history\username\20090326

I will definitely be keeping up to date with any future Merge updates.

Boglord
03-27-2009, 11:50 AM
Hi,

Two questions:

1) They are releasing the new version of their client soon. Are you going to have a working update right away?

2) There seems to be a problem with the converter catching mucked hands. Let's assume two people get two the river and the first one to show cards wins. The second one then mucks his hand and the converter/hem do NOT display this hand. However if you click the History tab you can see the mucked hand.

This can be rather frustrating if you are trying to look at old hands.

Any idea if it can be fixed or if it's a problem on my side?

daedal
03-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Hi,

Two questions:

1) They are releasing the new version of their client soon. Are you going to have a working update right away?

2) There seems to be a problem with the converter catching mucked hands. Let's assume two people get two the river and the first one to show cards wins. The second one then mucks his hand and the converter/hem do NOT display this hand. However if you click the History tab you can see the mucked hand.

This can be rather frustrating if you are trying to look at old hands.

Any idea if it can be fixed or if it's a problem on my side?

1. If they are any changes made to the hand history format in the update I'll update the converter asap. Btw, can you link to where you heard about the new client.

2. Can you send me some example hands of this, I haven't heard of this issue before but it should be fixable.

Boglord
03-27-2009, 01:12 PM
1. If they are any changes made to the hand history format in the update I'll update the converter asap. Btw, can you link to where you heard about the new client.

2. Can you send me some example hands of this, I haven't heard of this issue before but it should be fixable.

1. Perhaps I phrase it wrong. It's not a new client just an update, 4.5. You can see it here: http://www.carbonpoker.com/features/whatsnew.html

2. This is a simple example (copied from my HEM):

$0.25/$0.5 No Limit Holdem
6 players
Converted at weaktight.com (http://weaktight.com/)

Stacks:
UTG ($42.72)
UTG+1 ($70.55)
Hero (CO) ($53.08)
BTN ($36.49)
SB ($38.63)
BB ($111.50)

Pre-flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is CO J:heart: T:spade:
2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: Q:heart: 7:spade: 8:club: ($3.75, 2 players)
Hero bets $2.50, BTN calls $2.50

Turn: 9:diamond: ($8.75, 2 players)
Hero bets $7.50, BTN calls $7.50

River: 3:club: ($23.75, 2 players)
Hero bets $18, BTN calls $18

Final Pot: $59.75
Hero shows: J:heart: T:spade:

Hero wins $56.77 ( won +$27.27 )
BTN lost -$29.50

As you can see the cards from the BTN are not displayed. As mentioned above it only happens when the loser has to show his hand after the winner, so he then mucks and the converter/hem don't catch the cards.

daedal
03-27-2009, 01:27 PM
1. Perhaps I phrase it wrong. It's not a new client just an update, 4.5. You can see it here: http://www.carbonpoker.com/features/whatsnew.html

2. This is a simple example (copied from my HEM):

$0.25/$0.5 No Limit Holdem
6 players
Converted at weaktight.com (http://weaktight.com/)

Stacks:
UTG ($42.72)
UTG+1 ($70.55)
Hero (CO) ($53.08)
BTN ($36.49)
SB ($38.63)
BB ($111.50)

Pre-flop: ($0.75, 6 players) Hero is CO J:heart: T:spade:
2 folds, Hero raises to $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, 2 folds

Flop: Q:heart: 7:spade: 8:club: ($3.75, 2 players)
Hero bets $2.50, BTN calls $2.50

Turn: 9:diamond: ($8.75, 2 players)
Hero bets $7.50, BTN calls $7.50

River: 3:club: ($23.75, 2 players)
Hero bets $18, BTN calls $18

Final Pot: $59.75
Hero shows: J:heart: T:spade:

Hero wins $56.77 ( won +$27.27 )
BTN lost -$29.50

As you can see the cards from the BTN are not displayed. As mentioned above it only happens when the loser has to show his hand after the winner, so he then mucks and the converter/hem don't catch the cards.

1. Ya there has been a few updates lately but none of them have changed the hand history format. That update you linked to already happened on March 1st and no hh format changes were made.

2. Can you mail me the actual xml file with the hand (info@mergeconverter.com), you can search/replace your SN with hero if you like.
I need to see the original xml to be able to fix it.
Easiest way to find it is copy the hand number from HM, then search your history folder in windows with the "containing text" option using the hand number as the text to search for.

I checked my own hands but can't find an example yet.

Boglord
03-27-2009, 01:32 PM
Ah, I thought that update will be out on April 1st.

As for the file, I just sent it.

daedal
03-27-2009, 02:00 PM
Thanks for the file.

I've found the cause of the mucked in position issue, fixed and uploaded it. Redownload your copy to get the updated version.

Boglord
03-27-2009, 02:03 PM
Do I use the same link you gave me when I signed up?

daedal
03-27-2009, 02:05 PM
Do I use the same link you gave me when I signed up?

Yes.

Boglord
03-27-2009, 03:48 PM
1. Ya there has been a few updates lately but none of them have changed the hand history format. That update you linked to already happened on March 1st and no hh format changes were made.

Just checked the player admin section and it says the following:

Version 4.5 software
Version 4.5

Attention! Attention! All eyes and ears this way! Version 4.5 software goes live Wednesday 1 April @ 00:00 (Server Time). There are more than a handful of changes which will provide for a more including Mini Mode, Table Grid Mode, Table Customizer, and the ability to enter tournaments with points instead of cash. There is also a network diagnostic tool to fix connection problems and a Heads up rematch feature! For full details on the changes and new VIP program, check here.

daedal
03-27-2009, 03:54 PM
Just checked the player admin section and it says the following:

Version 4.5 software
Version 4.5

Attention! Attention! All eyes and ears this way! Version 4.5 software goes live Wednesday 1 April @ 00:00 (Server Time). There are more than a handful of changes which will provide for a more including Mini Mode, Table Grid Mode, Table Customizer, and the ability to enter tournaments with points instead of cash. There is also a network diagnostic tool to fix connection problems and a Heads up rematch feature! For full details on the changes and new VIP program, check here.

Ok, I'll keep an eye out for any changes to hand history format.

LoneWolf
03-27-2009, 11:27 PM
Hello, I bought the full version and need to know how to update it if needed.

Thank you

daedal
03-28-2009, 04:09 AM
Hello, I bought the full version and need to know how to update it if needed.

Thank you

Just redownload from your original link. I'll be sending out a mail about the update when I have omaha support finished which should be soon.

PanchoStern
03-30-2009, 04:33 PM
Does this work with SNG's yet?

daedal
03-30-2009, 05:49 PM
Does this work with SNG's yet?

No not yet, the hand histories don't contain the buyin and reg fee so they would have to be manually input for each SNG. Someone has said each SNG name has a corresponding buyin eg. Dolphin SNG =$3+0.30 or whatever so I might be able to use that.

PanchoStern
03-30-2009, 08:21 PM
Thanks, let me know if & when it's set up & I'm buying.

Bingo_Babe
04-01-2009, 08:36 PM
Hey daedal, I'm sorry I didn't get in touch with you about the Tourney Hand Historys, I ended up getting the flu and then got food poisoning after eating at Mcdonalds. I'll be playing a decent ammount the next couple days and I'll give you what I have.

PanchoStern
04-03-2009, 11:51 PM
Let's hope they can get this puppy working with SNG's.

daedal
04-22-2009, 12:50 PM
Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo which are now supported by Holdem Manager are now supported in the full version of the converter.

allabout
06-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Does anyone know how to get the HUD to overlay on the table? HEM is definitely importing hands because I can view the hands I've played, but the HUD does not work at all.

I've already used the table finder by going to table>table finder on the table manager. I can "find" the table, but then I get the error that it "Failed to create table overlay! Usually this is because the program is not 'Run as administrator'. Please right click the hmhud.exe file in the Holdem manager folder and select that option."

I've done all of that and still it wont work. Any thoughts please??

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 01:48 PM
Does anyone know how to get the HUD to overlay on the table? HEM is definitely importing hands because I can view the hands I've played, but the HUD does not work at all.

I've already used the table finder by going to table>table finder on the table manager. I can "find" the table, but then I get the error that it "Failed to create table overlay! Usually this is because the program is not 'Run as administrator'. Please right click the hmhud.exe file in the Holdem manager folder and select that option."

I've done all of that and still it wont work. Any thoughts please??

Please start a new thread (http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4), and answer all these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171)

allabout
06-23-2009, 03:48 PM
Please start a new thread (http://208.109.95.123/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=4), and answer all these questions. (http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=171)

Thanks fozzy, I'll start a new thread and answer questions, but I'm confused as to what questions and what the FAQ you pointed me to has to do with my problem. I'm guessing maybe you just pointed me to the wrong FAQ? Let me know the questions and I'll get them answered. Thanks.

fozzy71
06-23-2009, 04:17 PM
Very sorry about that. That was #171 instead of #174. :mad:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

allabout
06-25-2009, 08:30 AM
Thanks, yes this does seem to be an issue with Vista and not the converter. Thanks for the help, it works fine when I turn off UAC.

xbrianx
07-07-2009, 10:08 PM
Omaha and Omaha Hi-Lo which are now supported by Holdem Manager are now supported in the full version of the converter.

How do I update. My email from when I purchased sends me to version 1.0, which isn't working for me. Any thoughts?

ouird
07-23-2009, 08:56 PM
can someone tell me where to look to set up my mergeconverter so HEM reads the converted hands?

Llanlad
08-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Hi all

Ive been using this tool for a few days and after the initial problems with installing the full version .. all is going ok ..

A couple of questions though :)

How often do you set the auto convert ... every 2 minutes ? ... i just seem to get a bit of LAG ..so was wondering what was optimal .

Also .. this software seems to effect my windows media player and my music tracks seem to jump all the time ... anyone else had this problem ? or could anyone suggest a solution ?

I need my music for poker :D

Thanks in advance

GrindUnumb
08-03-2009, 05:57 PM
Hey there,

I have the same issues. I don't use the auto-convert because the lag is so bad. I usually 4-table and click "Convert" when there is downtime at all 4 tables. I don't think there is a solution, I have tried everything. I use hand converters on 3 other small networks and none of them have any lag at all.
As for your music skipping, do you mean from the lag? When I run Convert my winamp or itunes will skip a few times too, as the conversion process kills my resources worse than any program I ever used. (And that includes Camtasia)

Hi all

Ive been using this tool for a few days and after the initial problems with installing the full version .. all is going ok ..

A couple of questions though :)

How often do you set the auto convert ... every 2 minutes ? ... i just seem to get a bit of LAG ..so was wondering what was optimal .

Also .. this software seems to effect my windows media player and my music tracks seem to jump all the time ... anyone else had this problem ? or could anyone suggest a solution ?

I need my music for poker :D

Thanks in advance

Llanlad
08-04-2009, 04:02 AM
It affects my music when the converter kicks in ..

I may have to switch off the auto converter and just convert every now and again ..

ouird
08-04-2009, 06:17 AM
orly?
I have mine running every 15seconds with no lag what so ever.

built2tilt
08-15-2009, 06:34 PM
Hey, How do I get the HUD to work on all tables? at them moment I can only get it to work with 1..can some one give me a step-by-step process because im an idot with computers.

Thanks

ouird
08-15-2009, 09:24 PM
repeat what you did for the first table over and over.

PokerPilot
08-17-2009, 11:16 AM
I also have problems with the converter slowing my computer up. At times it brings it almost to a halt to where it's not even beneficial to be playing with it. I emailed the owner/seller of the mergeconverter and requested a fix to the problem or a refund and he has never emailed me back.

Also, I have used a converter for another site that works amazing...no difference for when it is or is not running as far a computer performance goes.

*Edit:
The owner of the merge converter helped me solve this problem.

daedal
08-18-2009, 11:33 PM
I also have problems with the converter slowing my computer up. At times it brings it almost to a halt to where it's not even beneficial to be playing with it. I emailed the owner/seller of the mergeconverter and requested a fix to the problem or a refund and he has never emailed me back.

Also, I have used a converter for another site that works amazing...no difference for when it is or is not running as far a computer performance goes.

Hi,

I didn't get this mail. Please send it again. I'm working on a fix for those who are getting some lag.

daedal

daedal
08-19-2009, 12:16 AM
Its tough to reproduce the problem, my 4/5 year old laptop converts without any lag, so I need your help to test it.

So, can the users in the thread who are getting lag please email me at info@mergeconverter.com or PM me here. I have hopefully a fix, and would appreciate you trying it. Thanks.

Llanlad
08-19-2009, 07:47 AM
email sent :)

PokerPilot
08-19-2009, 07:11 PM
daedal, I'll resend the email and I think it's awesome that you're working on the lag problem as this converter would be great to use while playing on merge. Thanks for the reply.

PokerPilot
08-20-2009, 02:04 AM
daedal emailed me to fix the lag problem....apparently I had screwed up by not choosing todays date as the directory to convert. I changed this and the program worked great! No noticable computer lag at all. So if you're having problems with this running slow then, checnge the "Choose directory to convert" to todays date folder and it will work like a charm.

xbrianx
08-22-2009, 03:28 AM
The HUD stats often appear in slightly different spots and need to be repositioned. Any thoughts?

netsrak
08-22-2009, 05:29 AM
Move them to the positions and save it via table manager -> save positions. Then they should be fixed.

LoneWolf
09-03-2009, 07:54 AM
Whats this about correct date I see nothing about that at the merge site?
At the merge site it says it supports SNG's I never got an update for that?

built2tilt
09-08-2009, 07:44 AM
So is there a fix for this lag yet? Its lost me about 10 buy-ins this week :-(

ouird
09-08-2009, 07:51 AM
how old is your computer?
maybe you need to update the hardware. i have no lag what so ever using this.

built2tilt
09-08-2009, 11:01 AM
computer is only 3 months old..it worked fine for about 10k hands but now its just getting worse

ouird
09-08-2009, 03:10 PM
you may want to re-check your set up then.
i have about 40k hands thus far, with nil lag.

Bingo_Babe
09-09-2009, 08:06 PM
Hey, I was wondering if this program supports MTTs now. Would be great if it did. Thanks.

daedal
09-12-2009, 07:21 PM
computer is only 3 months old..it worked fine for about 10k hands but now its just getting worse

Have you actually read the instructions and choosen the specific day you want to convert?

.ie C:\Program Files\CarbonPoker\history\username\YYYYMMDD where for days YYYYMMDD is 20090913 as the the input folder?

It sounds like you aren't doing this.

daedal
09-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Hey, I was wondering if this program supports MTTs now. Would be great if it did. Thanks.

Yes MTT's are supported but it's beta, anyone who owns the full version and wants to use it email me info@mergeconverter.com and I'll send you the link.

ShaunHunting
09-16-2009, 12:19 PM
I downloaded the trial and its converting fine and importing in HEM fine, but I couldn't get the hud to work.

The table appears in the "unattached tables" list in table finder, but I can't get it to appear in the table manager.

I was wondering if this was because I am using the trial version and only had 16 hands on the table I was playing before the trial restriction kicked in?

I wanted to see if it's the trial version before I answer the faqs to get HEM support.

Thanks

daedal
09-16-2009, 04:54 PM
Just highlight the table name in the list in the table finder then drag the red X over the corresponding table and release the mouse. The stats should pop up then.

ShaunHunting
09-16-2009, 05:02 PM
I got it sorted. Thanks for your help, mate. Works great so far.

lvkajunkid
09-25-2009, 06:10 PM
I am having trouble with the HUD stats displaying in the right spot with this program. I am converting the hands and they are showing up in the HEM, the HUD is popping up but its always in the wrong place. I drag to where i want it by each play, then click "save position" in the Table Manager. When i open a new table the stats are in the wrong spots again. Now when i drag them to the correct place, the stats from the first table also move, so now they are all out of whack. Any suggestions?

daedal
09-25-2009, 10:23 PM
Open up one table on its own first. Align the stats correctly on that table, then choose the save positions in the table manager. All tables after that should be fine.

squizzel
10-13-2009, 08:33 AM
i had the hands being imported yesterday with the hud working.

i go to play today and the new hands arent being imported. the hands are being converted and files being detected by the auto import but it keeps not detecting the hands inside the files. says 0 of 0 hands. I tried importing yesterdays again and it imports all of those with duplicates, however the new ones arent showing up.

i made a thread about it here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=93649#post93649

this stuff is driving me crazy.

daedal
10-13-2009, 08:42 AM
i had the hands being imported yesterday with the hud working.

i go to play today and the new hands arent being imported. the hands are being converted and files being detected by the auto import but it keeps not detecting the hands inside the files. says 0 of 0 hands. I tried importing yesterdays again and it imports all of those with duplicates, however the new ones arent showing up.

i made a thread about it here: http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=93649#post93649

this stuff is driving me crazy.

You've sent me a mail about this 15 minutes ago and I've just replied to it with this.

Make sure your input folder for the converter is for todays hands

IE. C:\Program Files\CarbonPoker\history\username\20091013

Other than that I don't know what it could be, double check that you didn't change anything in HM from yesterday.

Also make sure you have Today selected for the filter in the HM tab.

That is all I can think of.

entropy01
10-22-2009, 03:18 AM
You've sent me a mail about this 15 minutes ago and I've just replied to it with this.

Make sure your input folder for the converter is for todays hands

IE. C:\Program Files\CarbonPoker\history\username\20091013

Other than that I don't know what it could be, double check that you didn't change anything in HM from yesterday.

Also make sure you have Today selected for the filter in the HM tab.

That is all I can think of.

I tried the merge converter today and now when I try to play on UB HEM just keeps importing 146 hands over and over again...and i have no HUD

daedal
10-22-2009, 01:45 PM
I tried the merge converter today and now when I try to play on UB HEM just keeps importing 146 hands over and over again...and i have no HUD

UB? Utimate bet isn't on the merge network.

The trial is limited to 15 hands per table which are the 15 from each table you are likely importing.

The HUD setup is in the Howto File.

I'm abroad at the moment but will be on email during part of the day so please email me.

entropy01
10-22-2009, 02:04 PM
UB? Utimate bet isn't on the merge network.

The trial is limited to 15 hands per table which are the 15 from each table you are likely importing.

The HUD setup is in the Howto File.

I'm abroad at the moment but will be on email during part of the day so please email me.

Yes I mean I ALSO play on UB. So when I try to play on UB after playing on Carbon...My HUD is gone and the auto convert is stuck in a loop, converting two sets of hands over and and over again.

daedal
10-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Yes I mean I ALSO play on UB. So when I try to play on UB after playing on Carbon...My HUD is gone and the auto convert is stuck in a loop, converting two sets of hands over and and over again.

I'm not sure what that could be. We can do a teamviewer session sometime tomorrow evening if you like.

WarrenD
12-07-2011, 02:35 AM
Really? To get HEM to work for Carbon Poker we have to buy some bull shit 3rd-party software from a site that looks shady as hell?

victy23
12-07-2011, 02:48 AM
How does it work?

Patvs
12-07-2011, 07:04 PM
You bumped a 2009 thread.

No handgrabber is needed with Merge//Carbon. Merge saves the handhistories now to your computer.

WarrenD
12-08-2011, 03:08 AM
Cool... Thanks.. I haven't played online in a while - can I use HEM 1 on Carbon or do I need to purchase HEM 2?

Patvs
12-08-2011, 11:24 AM
HM1 works on Merge.

Read: http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/325/Merge+Network+Setup