PDA

View Full Version : Various Questions

Gig
03-12-2009, 05:45 AM
I'm using Beta 16. This could also be written in the HUD-section of the forum. Anyways I've got some problems/questions:

1. In the HUD most special characters are not displayed correctly. They are replaced by a long row of "___". Special Characters I'm talking about are Umlaute (same word as in german) like: ä, ö, ü. Also this: ß and also a "spanish-s" (thats how i call it, sorry) also some north euro stuff.

2.In the txt.Files of my starsHH the table chat is included, but when i replay a hand the chat seems to be excluded by HEM. Could U change that?

3. I'm using beta 16 since last Saturday, the day before i had 1.07, and i noticed that in the table average window some names of the winners are italic (now?). Why is that?

4. When reviewing a session, i often use "cntr-V" and after a while my IME goes on. I know IME is a Microsoftthing but i have a totaly different shortcut for it, its not possible that its a misclick. So I'm guessing it's a little HEM bug.

5. sorry for this mess of a thread. :o

6.Last one: I was doing a session review with Beta16 with hands i played with 1.07 the day before. And I noticed that two hands didn't open, the replayer just ignored it. So i don't replay every hand, so this could have had happened before. IDK. But i found a other thrtead here, where sb. had a similiar problem and it was because of the name of one of the villains. But i checked the HHfile and there didn't seem to be a problemcausing name in it.

morny
03-13-2009, 12:39 PM
1) These are not supported at the moment

2) You can suggest that here but personally i think this would be annoying if there was alot of chat and i was posting a HH for review http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general

3) http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8200

4) Not sure what you mean, what exactly is HM doing

6) Email me the original HHs to morny@holdemmanager.net and ill look into it

Gig
04-07-2009, 04:08 AM
sorry for the long delay.

1. hopefully you have some spare minutes after 1.08
2. most of the times your right, but in some occasion it would be fun.
3. thats one of the small but really good things.
4. I'll try again: When taking player notes - in Beta 16 - i like to add the date behind the "observsation". And I'm a lazy bastrad therefore i copy paste the date from the first note i take and add it every time with cntr-V. After doing so a few times (the number changes) i can't edit further notes because IME starts. [IME is a thingy which lets you write chinese characters with a standard western keyboard. And its a Microsoft-tool.]

4. + 6. Maybe this little things/bugs will be gone with the new release, if not i will search the hhfile and send it to you.

Thanks

morny
04-07-2009, 03:24 PM
4) I dont think this is a bug caused by HM, what your saying is when you Ctr+c anf then Ctrl+v it changes, this is controlled by the windows clipboard so i dont think its a HM issue but let me know if you think otherwise or im missing something

Gig
09-23-2009, 03:56 AM
It's been a really long time, but recently I found sth. out about #4.

* It happens, when i accidently hit "Ctrl-space"
* What happens is that the language of my PC is switched to Chinese. Hitting "ctrl-space" again will change it to english. The Problem is I'm used to the German keyboard design and it's such a pain searching for symbols like ":,()/*. And i'm not able to change it back to german. The mysterious thing is, that language is only changed in HEM. Not in Windows or any texteditor whatsoever. The only thing that helps is closing HEM and starting it again. (Whats making things worse, is that I'm one the guys who has to be online to start HEM. But Roy will look into that after 1.09 is out)