PDA

View Full Version : Multiple HUDs in Replayer

kieranf
05-24-2011, 09:32 PM
Hi,

I use two different HUDs when I play, one specifically for 6 Max games and the other for Heads Up. They work fine when playing.

However when I attempt to replay sessions the replayer does not differentiate between 6 Max & Heads Up games.

It will always display my 6 Max HUD when I replay a Heads Up session.

Is there anyway to change this, so that the correct HUD will appear?

Patvs
05-24-2011, 10:14 PM
Rightclick on the replayer in TableManager, and manually change the HUD configuration.

On which pokersite do you play?

kieranf
05-24-2011, 10:31 PM
Full Tilt.

Typically I would go to Session > then right click the first hand in the session and select to view all in Replayer.

Will I be able to do it from here, or how do I start 'TableManager?'

netsrak
05-25-2011, 03:50 AM
The table manager is the window that opens with the auto-import or with the replayer (if its minimized you can reopen it by double clicking on the HM icon in the bottom right corner of your screen - the icon bar).

For every Hud configuration you can configure under "Use for" where it should be used - the replayer is just another pokersite in this configuration.

onehundred47
05-27-2011, 02:11 PM
I would like to know how can I set up two huds. I want one for 6-max and another one to HU. Thank you

Patvs
05-27-2011, 03:53 PM
Go to the hud options--> player preferences--> use for tab

Assign one HUD to 6max
And another HUD to HU

Go over ALL the other HUD configuration to make sure there are no conflicting/overlapping settings.