PDA

View Full Version : Alternative Background HUD Not Working

EWilson79
03-11-2009, 09:47 PM
When I double click on an individuals HUD stats to initiate the alternative background, the stats of the player literally change (e.g. vpip goes from 17 to 32). I am using the latest beta (1.08Beta). What should I do to fix the problem? Thank you for your help

Thanks,
EW

mksmipalla
03-12-2009, 12:07 PM
Well, your changeing from the total stats you have on that player to just the session you are in now so the stats should change.

EWilson79
03-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Thanks for taking the time to reply. I didn't realize the alternative background is for the stats related to that session only. So thanks for clearing that up for me. Is there anyway to get an alternative background where the stats remain the same? The reason I would like to be able to do this is I use the transparent background, and every now and then, when I'm multitabling, I have a bit of trouble seeing a specific stat. Being able to have a 2nd alternative background where the stats remain the same so I can see things more clearly would be useful.

EW

morny
03-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Its not currently possible but you can suggest it here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/general

Alternatively stick to only using colors that display well in a transparent background