PDA

View Full Version : updating wizard

saintjohn
05-24-2011, 11:54 AM
my stand alone version of wizard is 1.0.2.30. my holdem version of wizard is 1.0.2.25. i'm not getting a message to update wizard when i open hem, even though my update is set to "true". how do i update my holdem version of wizard? and is the 1.0.2.30 the version that is supposed to work with rpm now? i'm copying and pasting my games from hem to the standalone version, so at least i'm able to avail myself of the wizard program. love it!

thanks,

sj

SitNGo Wizard
05-24-2011, 03:11 PM
You cannot update the Wizard from within HM. The next HM release will include the latest Wizard release.

saintjohn
06-12-2011, 10:52 AM
i'm wondering if i'm missing something. i've updated my standalone version of snw twice over the past month, but i can't use wizard in conjunction with hem. i do have update in hem marked "true".

thanks

sj

SitNGo Wizard
06-12-2011, 11:40 AM
Please provide a detailed description of the problem. "can't use wizard" does not tell me much.

saintjohn
06-12-2011, 12:05 PM
sorry, i thought you could read my mind. 'Object reference not set to an instance of the object' i wrote to fozzy and sent him hand histories a few weeks ago. he said this would be fixed with the next update of hem. maybe there hasn't been an update yet? i've updated my stand aloneverion of wizard a couple times though since then.

sj

SitNGo Wizard
06-12-2011, 12:40 PM
A Holdem Manager update has not been posted yet. The fix will be included in the next update.