PDA

View Full Version : Trying to sync with Merge Black Chip Poker

spimp13
05-23-2011, 09:38 PM
I am having problems getting Holdem Manager to detect Black Chip Poker. I have hand histories box checked to save forever in english. I have a path on my desktop in a folder for the hand history. It looks like the auto import path is listed among my list of import folders. I have gotten RPM to work so I do not know why it is not detecting the saved hands in Black Chip Poker. It does not look like HEM is even saving the hands in the location I am trying to get them saved to.

spimp13
05-23-2011, 11:01 PM
I see play tables aren't supported, I will try the real money tables to see if it saves the history first.

Patvs
05-23-2011, 11:13 PM
set the date formatting of your computer to M/d/yyyy (and not to European default d/M/yyyy) And reboot

Is Black Chip Poker saving the hands correctly?
These are real money hands?

Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

spimp13
05-23-2011, 11:20 PM
Just tested the real money table with no luck. I have gotten pokerstars, RPM which is another Merge skin to work. My computer is Windows 7. The dates should not be formatted incorrectly as I have gotten other skins to work.

It is not picking up the hands to save them in the location I told HEM to. I have put the location in the autodetect section to where I want them saved but they are not being picked up. I tried right clicking to do the run as administrator on those three files in another thread. Another screen comes up and says Holdem Manager needs to know where to find the database. It says please enter the details below and click on connect. I hit connect and have changed it so holdem manageris the default. I tried to export but no luck....lost here.

spimp13
05-23-2011, 11:21 PM
I do have the latest HEM I believe unless a knew one came out within the last month which would be affecting this.

spimp13
05-23-2011, 11:26 PM
For the months it is set to m/d/yyy in english

Patvs
05-23-2011, 11:41 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

1.11.06g

It does not look like HEM is even saving the hands in the location I am trying to get them saved to.

It is not picking up the hands to save them in the location I told HEM to.

Do you mean Black Chip Poker isn't saving the handhistories?

spimp13
05-23-2011, 11:44 PM
Correct, it is not saving hand history at all. In BCP I have it set to save hand histories in english forever. I have my location set in a folder and the auto detect is listed to go to that section. Hands are not saving in that folder. I am checking to see if the latest HEM link you sent will do anything. I just updated it not too long ago so I think it is the same version unless a recent one just came out.

spimp13
05-23-2011, 11:50 PM
I also just did that update, still no luck. Happy Monday to me lol.

Patvs
05-23-2011, 11:51 PM
Check if you have 1.11.06g (if you have 1.11.06e or f, update to g)

1.11.06h will probably be released tomorrow. (there are updates every week)

However, that's unrelated to your problem.
If Black Chip Poker isn't saving the handhistories, that's a Black Chip Poker problem.

I can only imagine it might be caused because Black Chip Poker doesn't have proper administrator privileges so Windows is blocking/preventing it to save the handhistory files.

Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily. Do the same for the Black Chip Poker main .exe file

Or turn off UAC: How to Disable and Turn Off UAC in Windows 7 « My Digital Life (http://www.mydigitallife.info/2008/12/30/how-to-disable-and-turn-off-uac-in-windows-7/)

spimp13
05-23-2011, 11:57 PM
I use McAfee security center. I was messing with the right clicking on those files on my previous post and setting to run as administrator. It brought up another screeen and then asked me to connect which I did. I may have to set up a teamviewer session with someone sometime.

Patvs
05-24-2011, 01:33 AM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

spimp13
05-24-2011, 06:34 PM
I sent an email but did not get a response. I would like to do a teamviewer session and am ready. My ID #. Let me know when you are available. I will keep a browser with this thread open.

spimp13
05-24-2011, 07:32 PM
Just verified running on 1.11.06g. I am ready for a teamviewer session if a rep is available :).

Patvs
05-24-2011, 09:20 PM
fixed via teamviewer