PDA

View Full Version : ingame popup stats problems

ahnuld
03-11-2009, 11:35 AM
hey guys,

I was fiddling around with HEM options and im not sure what I did but now when I single click on the guys in game stats I only get a small window that pops up and gives me some information. The way it was set up before id click anywhere on his stats and id get a big beige box that would pop up containing all his stats. How do I switch it back so I get the entire box back? Thanks

Al1
03-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Can you check if you have the default_main_popup selected under "Main Popup" in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" for your layout.

ahnuld
03-11-2009, 01:51 PM
Can you check if you have the default_main_popup selected under "Main Popup" in "HUD Options => Player Preferences" for your layout.

yes I do. it has the basic standard 8-9 stats displayed.

morny
03-11-2009, 02:09 PM
No Al means if you look in player preferences there is a dropdown box with lots of popups, youll see Main Popup above it and its just above where your stats are, is Default Main Popup selected here?

ahnuld
03-11-2009, 03:20 PM
No Al means if you look in player preferences there is a dropdown box with lots of popups, youll see Main Popup above it and its just above where your stats are, is Default Main Popup selected here?

Im pretty sure I understand you guys and it is. Its currently set to Main Default Popup and I could change it default cbet, default flop ect.

Al1
03-11-2009, 03:34 PM
Im pretty sure I understand you guys and it is. Its currently set to Main Default Popup and I could change it default cbet, default flop ect.

Close HM. Can you go to the Config folder and check if there is a default_main_popup.pop file. If yes, delete it. Restart HM.

ahnuld
03-11-2009, 03:48 PM
worked like a charm. Thanks guys, support here is great